Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ thank you.

OK here is their explanations:

As part of our security measures, we review certain payments more closely to ensure our platform is being used properly and to minimize the potential risk for us and our customers. This payment is currently being reviewed. We are working to resolve this matter as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by webmaster; 09-18-2022, 08:47 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      ^ thank you. I am not sure as it says it is pending. I let you know.
      F***ing PayPal. They do this sort of crap. You can’t event make a order for Persian food without them reviewing the whole damn transaction.

Comment

My donation is also under review. Will let you know if I get another update from paypal

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess they will approve them soon. I really appreciate this guys. THANK YOU!!
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Welcome to US sanctions! We can’t even support anything Iranian/Persian in the US without this circus.

I’ve had payments delayed even when not involving the words Iran or Persia. Banks can do this if you have an iranian background

Comment

I just subscribed/contributed. (under review!!)
              I really think anyone using this site
              should do it. It is not much but just a way of appreciation.
              Thank you, Kamran, for keeping this site going.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

As mentioned before, really appreciate the platform that you have given for us to not only talk about our love of our national team but also to meet some really great people. Really hope that I get to meet some of you in person one day - this place used to be my place for a long time to get my news on Iranian football and then I decided to sign up which is one of the best decisions I ever made.

Love what you have done with the site and also I wish for another amazing 25 years and beyond.

Comment

i wanted to go to pfdc front page to donate and www.persianfootball.com doesnt exist ? tried several times, then over google it forwarded me to www.persianfootball.com/news , did you know that ? If im right it means if someone types in persianfootball.com he will think the site is down.

donation made, hope to do more in future,

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    i wanted to go to pfdc front page to donate and www.persianfootball.com doesnt exist ? tried several times, then over google it forwarded me to www.persianfootball.com/news , did you know that ? If im right it means if someone types in persianfootball.com he will think the site is down.
                    donation made, hope to do more in future,
                    I have the same problem, plus i often keep getting logged out every
                    1 - 2 minutes on my phone ..

This has been going on for about a month.

Also huge commercials covering all the page added since servermove is annoying.

other than that, great site!
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

hey Mods, I keep getting logget out even though I ask it to remember my password and stay logged in, is anybody else experiencing this? :/

Comment

We have upgraded our server. As we are getting close to the WC our site has been extremely busy specially our frontpage has been hit many times which has brought our server down a few times. So I have upgraded the site and we are still getting huge hits on our front page so please be patient as this is normal. We appreciate your patience. Our new server is double the speed and size of our previous server. We want to apologize for any downtime that you might have experienced.

We have also updated our homepage template and we are adding new things to it as we go. Please give us your feedback about it.

Thanks for keeping PFDC as your main source for Iranian football and footballers for 25 years and the support you have given to this site and we hope we have not disappointed you thus far.

Cheers

Webmaster
                        Thanks for your hard work. Since you're asking for suggestions to improve I'll just recommend one

Such small thing but in the phone version, it may still be more user friendly if the forum button is just in the list of tabs at the top rather than a drop down menu. It's one of those features that most people will come to go straight into.

Just a thought and thanks for your hard work in gathering us together here !

Comment

nice that site is up again

I was getting worried it was permanently.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Great!
                            I was gettiing worried too!
                            Good news is PayPal confirmed my donation too.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Even on this server PP is the sarvar of SS!
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I guess they will approve them soon. I really appreciate this guys. THANK YOU!!
                                Kamran jan, it has been approved from the message I received. Let me know if you had any issues.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X