Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Uruguay; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.09.2022)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Uruguays B team(of the one called up) is as difficult a test as Wales, and possibly even the US team. It's an excellent friendly to test the defense as well.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Even Uruguays B team(of the one called up) is as difficult a test as Wales, and possibly even the US team. It's an excellent friendly to test the defense as well.
      Uruguay and Senegal are more challenging than our World Cup opponents bar England (although Uruguay has more World Cup titles than England does).

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Uruguay and Senegal are more challenging than our World Cup opponents bar England (although Uruguay has more World Cup titles than England does).
        Of Course, I'm just saying Uruguay's B team (if thats what they field) is just as good as some of our opposition.

Comment

urug is very vahshi . correct me if i am wrong.
          I dont remember ever ALI DAIE BITTING
          ANYONES EAR OFF IN A SOCCR MATCH eckoooo
          eh eh eh eh eh luis suarez ....URU are also known to
          be raciest people among south american countries
          just ask other south american people and they tell you SO YOU DONT HAVE TO HEAR FROM ME.they also play dirty
          and physial and intemidate players and if we scor a goal
          againt them it be very dirty game THERE IS NO FRIENDLy THERE.
          and in soccer
          they look at iran same way we look at tajikestan or lower.
          they are very proud of their low population with 2 wc
          under their belt and rightfuly so.

URUG VAHSHI
          MEYMOONEH BAGEH VAHSHI

SUAREZ SUAREZ
          GOOSHEHSHOOO PAS BEDEH.
          if they lose to iran in eyes of their fans
          is like we lose to tajikestan.

Comment

yes but Uruguay is fielding their first(A) Team, this is no Algeria

Comment

Uruguay will be fielding more or less same team that they arranged against USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12FoV7JXlbA

Comment

HAMLEH HAMLEH HAMLEH HAMLEH
                TEAM MELLI HAMLEHHHHH HAMLEHhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                saleh 2022 oooooo
                bargasht shah carlos be iran
                ba ghiratehhhhhhh meslehhhhhh
                iraniiishhhhhh
                MIBAREHHHHHH IRAN OOOO
                ROUNDEHHHH DOOVOOOOM
                HAMLEH HAMLEH HAMLEH HAMLEHhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Finally PFDC is back on!! I missed it.

Comment

This is Uruguay's A team, with some regulars being cycled i assume for tactical testing. To be honest if you field Federico Valverde with 10 apes on his team that is enough of a test for the left side of our defense to make the match worthwhile. That being said they are playing with almost all the best players at their disposal.

Overall feels like a much more stable performance from TM. I wish Taremi started instead of Torabi and Ebrahimi instead of Saeid who looks extremely rusty. Some good attempts at quick interchanging play. Moharrami has that wing on absolute lockdown so i'm loving that.

Comment

Satisfying first half, except our famous silly sootis

Comment

PFDC not being accessible causes me anxiety lmao

But this game has been great, CQ haters cant deny how we play right now vs how we played under skocic.

Mohamrammi has been king at RB.

Comment

I don't know if we have had a single real chance.
                          I think the team desperately needs Taremi on the field because he can run, dive/get fouled, connect the ball from midfield to offense, play the final ball, and score himself.
                          We aren't doing terrible against a strong team but we need some tweaks unless we are playing for a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            This is Uruguay's A team, with some regulars being cycled i assume for tactical testing. To be honest if you field Federico Valverde with 10 apes on his team that is enough of a test for the left side of our defense to make the match worthwhile. That being said they are playing with almost all the best players at their disposal.
                            Overall feels like a much more stable performance from TM. I wish Taremi started instead of Torabi and Ebrahimi instead of Saeid who looks extremely rusty. Some good attempts at quick interchanging play. Moharrami has that wing on absolute lockdown so i'm loving that.
                            Like the line uo except torabi
                            Agree ezza was rusty even if he stepped up here and there

Comment

just do not pass to azmoun, unless it is the last hit into the goal. I just can not get hyped for his football...

First half had some good passages, but as said before, some sootis...
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

good game so far for TM.

Saman has been very active and has had a few nice breakaways.
                                Ezzatollahi has been solid as the DM and is a good matchup against this physical Uruguay team
                                Beiravand has been good on their aerial game. His footwork is a concern. Need to cut back on the back passes from the defenders
                                Moharammi has had some good stops against a much bigger player.
                                Hajsafi, I don't know what he does.
                                Need a way to feed Azmoun upfront. We sorely need a playmaker

overall an ok game given the current conditions in Iran.
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X