Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Uruguay; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.09.2022)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I think we are really forgetting how good Uruguay is.
    Just look at their players. Almost all are key players for their clubs, at clubs that at worst are mid-tier clubs.
    Great ability and great fighters.

They haven't lost a game in 2022 !

Comment

urug vahshi
      Meymooneh baghe vahshiiii.

irannnn hooooraaaa
      urug soooorakh

Comment

Federico Valverde is a beast. Imagine him vs. our midfield (we won't have to imagine much longer)
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

urug players and fans have no respect
          for west asia football.
          if they dont win they will get crucified.

Comment

So i expect team melli to draw. But it ain't gonna happen. It will probably be a 3-0 loss.

Uruguay is much stronger than England , wales and USA so don't worry if we lose by huge margine.

Comment

I have been to Uruguay and I found them to be very nice, helpful and decent people. All fans of national teams around the world feel strongly about their teams and Uruguay, a nation of only 3.5 million people, has a rich football history and the sport is more like a religion than just a popular sport. I am not sure if they don't respect us, they just think they should win considering their talent pool and rich tradition. Let's keep it civil. I am sure TM under CQ will give it's 100% and as CQ says about friendlies "We don't lose or win, we just learn"!

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                So i expect team melli to draw. But it ain't gonna happen. It will probably be a 3-0 loss.

Uruguay is much stronger than England , wales and USA so don't worry if we lose by huge margine.
                Depends if they play with their A team.

Comment

just hope they dont play dirty and injure our players

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    urug vahshi
                    Meymooneh baghe vahshiiii.
                    irannnn hooooraaaa
                    urug soooorakh
                    Kateb jaan -- why are they vahshi? ... they don't kill a young girl on the street for choosing to be herself. Sorry to say that, but at the moment, we are the most vahshi nation on the planet!

Comment

Red meat (beef) consumption in Uruguay is one of the highest in the world (about 53 kg per person per year, according to INAC). They love meat!

As result of this protein rich diet, Uruguayans are generally muscular and strong. You can certainly see that among their football players. So, it is natural for them to play a physical game.

That said, I think due to the friendly nature of the game with Iran neither side's players will risk their legs to miss the world cup. It will be civilized game!

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                        How about the Most democratic nation on earth the US killing black people on the street just for being black?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                        Sorry, but this is a very typical Irani comment!!

There are blacks that are killed in US on the street, but there is also justice there! and, whatever happens in US, that is no justification for killings by a bunch of vahshi akhound regime in Iran.

Please no more comment!

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                          How about the Most democratic nation on earth the US killing black people on the street just for being black?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                          We aren't comparing Iran to USA, we are comparing Iran to Uruguay! I think we should take a leaf out of Uruguay's book on how to be a country because they are clearly doing it well.

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post
                            Depends if they play with their A team.
                            I mean they are already missing few players due to injury ... like diego godin and cavani but they got some young players that play in europe. These kind of players that are highly motivated to show their capacity are more dangerous than their main squad. So IMO even with their 2nd team they have a good chance of winning.

I personally prefer their main squad tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              Kateb jaan -- why are they vahshi? ... they don't kill a young girl on the street for choosing to be herself. Sorry to say that, but at the moment, we are the most vahshi nation on the planet!
                              lol this is adorable

Comment

I’ve played with Uruguayans before—can’t say anything negative based on my personal experience.
                                That being said, the national team is different. Our game last time against them definitely did not leave a good impression on me.

Obviously, it’s gonna be a different squad on Friday but they’re gonna be feisty, and will definitely play more rough if they’re suddenly down 1-0. Also, I get the feeling they don’t fully respect our caliber as a team.

This is the most excited I’ve ever been for a team melli friendly in a long time. Hopefully none of our players get injured and we play decent. Don’t care about the scoreline…

Comment

Working...
                                X