Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Uruguay; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.09.2022)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
    I called the NV Arena (stadium in St. Pölten where we had played Chile) to ask for tickets. The lady said that nothing is 100% set in stone yet, but it is "planned" and it's in their calendars. Tickets are not yet available.
    thanks for sharing….I wonder if that’s because they have to wait until a certain amount of days prior to the game to sell tickets or bc the match isn’t set in stone yet which would be weird bc media from Uruguay and Iran have confirmed it’s signed sealed and done. Then again we are talking about a TM friendly so nothing is ever certain
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

⚽🗣 The coach of @Uruguay @AlonsoDT said that for the next two games against Iran and Canada "he will not change the eleven".

74 days before the start of the #World Cup, Alonso spoke at @ derechos1050
      Diego Alonso is going to play a strong team against Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
        I called the NV Arena (stadium in St. Pölten where we had played Chile) to ask for tickets. The lady said that nothing is 100% set in stone yet, but it is "planned" and it's in their calendars. Tickets are not yet available.
        Tickets will be on sale through various websites soon. I will let you know as soon as I know more.

Comment

Good news is that Taj confirmed in his news conference today that AFC transferred the Austria TM camp required funds from IFF's withheld money (due to sanctions) to Qatar's federation account and they paid the parties associated with the TM camp and the two friendlies in Austria. Hopefully, this means that everything is set for a successful camp under CQ in Austria and two exciting friendlies for TM. After such a long time, I am again excited about our TM's prospects.

Go TM!

Comment

dooodooodoodoridoooo IRAN
            DODODODORIDOOOOO IRAN

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              thanks for sharing….I wonder if that’s because they have to wait until a certain amount of days prior to the game to sell tickets or bc the match isn’t set in stone yet which would be weird bc media from Uruguay and Iran have confirmed it’s signed sealed and done. Then again we are talking about a TM friendly so nothing is ever certain
              It was uncertain because IFF was only able to pay the match agents today after AFC released the money required to Qatar who in turn transferred the money to the agents.

Bichare Majedi, AFC waited until he was gone until even a cent of the money got released.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I hope Austria does not have a Justin Trudeau to force them to cancel games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    It was uncertain because IFF was only able to pay the match agents today after AFC released the money required to Qatar who in turn transferred the money to the agents.

Bichare Majedi, AFC waited until he was gone until even a cent of the money got released.
                    I am not sure if this was by design or just a matter of timing since Taj was elected nine days ago. Either way, it is a positive development since during Trump AFC and FIFA even stopped transferring Iran's funds through and to third parties on behalf of IFF. If this continues, they could pay CQ and other expenses using this method. It could be that Biden is easing things a tiny bit behind the scenes. Whatever it is, I welcome it.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      I am not sure if this was by design or just a matter of timing since Taj was elected nine days ago. Either way, it is a positive development since during Trump AFC and FIFA even stopped transferring Iran's funds through and to third parties on behalf of IFF. If this continues, they could pay CQ and other expenses using this method. It could be that Biden is easing things a tiny bit behind the scenes. Whatever it is, I welcome it.

Go TM!
                      Ah, once again shows their double standard of keeping politics out of sport, gotta love white white supremacy.

Comment

my line up against urug

biravand
                        ramin rezayian pag m.h(if healthy) milad
                        saeed ali karimi (if healthy)
                        saeed sadegi yasin mehdi
                        sardar

Comment

taj promised came through
                          urug and senegal both got paid
                          SOON TICKETS WILL GO ON SELL

Comment

Comment

Previous meeting ended in a draw with a goal from Ali Samereh, but Uruguay went on to win 4-2 on penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Previous meeting ended in a draw with a goal from Ali Samereh, but Uruguay went on to win 4-2 in penalties.
                                What a generation of great footballers came out of that team!

lol Daie made Jersies. XXL on Kabie !!! The sleeves were meant for track pants! horrible!

Comment

Working...
                                X