Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Uruguay; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.09.2022)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    where did you read that he's guaranteed 12% and a contract through the end of the asian cup? from what ive read/seen there's no guarantee past the world cup...?
    The salary was widely reported. Regarding the length Taj said himself that they will keep him in some capacity (technical director/advisor) till the Asian games. But of course if we don't do well in WC, then maybe no go.

CQ gets 50K per month, the combined sum of his assistants is 150K per month.
    There is a clause about his income doubling for every tie/win which I don't quite understand.
    He gets 12% of Fifa's payment for ascending from the group stage, 13 million ...meaning 1.5 million dollars.

پاداش*های کلیدی کارلوس کی*روش

همان*طورکه در بالا عنوان شد، 600 هزار یورویی که برای کی*روش و دستیارانش قید شده، منهای پاداشی است که قرار است او از برد، مساوی و صعود احتمالی ایران به جام جهانی بگیرد. کی*روش که در دوره قبل هم 10 درصد از پاداش کل صعود ایران به جام جهانی را مال خود کرده بود، در قرارداد جدیدش دو بند جالب اضافه کرده است. اول اینکه به ازای هر بازی که به تیم ملی پاداش تعلق می*گیرد، دو برابر عدد توافق*شده باید به کی*روش برسد و دوم اینکه در صورت صعود ایران به مرحله یک*هشتم نهایی، یعنی در*صورتی*که ایران از گروهش صعود کند، باید 12 درصد پاداش اعطا*شده، به کی*روش تعلق بگیرد

https://www.sharghdaily.com/%D8%A8%D...8C%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      It is time to post the Senegal Sticky ..Mods would you please?
      Here it is: https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...s-(27.09.2022)
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
      X