PFDC - MAKE YOUR ON TM-KIT IN 3D - Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PFDC - MAKE YOUR ON TM-KIT IN 3D - Thread

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,417 Times in 1,793 Posts

PFDC - MAKE YOUR ON TM-KIT IN 3D - Thread

I found this site called OWAYO 3D DESIGNER on the net and you can basicly find all designs TM has worn latest 20 yers on that site.

You are able to design your own kit even without login in or creating an account. All in 3D, only your imagination sets the limit.

Respect to them for making it free available,

Im actuallt thinking about creating an accout just bcause they put it out for free to show some support. Im glad i dont have to try puting my imagination on Paint because it
    rarely come out like this with their tools. This is custum for football shirts an im very happy to share it with you all. It was very easy to design with their tools.

Im looking forward seing PFDC-members own creations, specially with our current design of TM-kit

I designed this kit on about an hour, my first time on it right now.

Sites I used:

1#
    To create shirts

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

To upload so I get url, so I can paste it on PFDC using the image url (take away the dotted part: "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"

As an example, i got this url for one the pics:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I went in after i was finished and scrolled my picture after setting: recent uploads and rightclicked and copied the picture url, eaven easier since the direct url whil uploading not allwayz work but this allwayz works.

you just insert it in the url-reader or use thse two and put the url kode inbetween to upload pics: I separate them now so its visible but just put them together [ I M G ] [ / I M G ]

Supporting Team Melli

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keshwardoost For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,466 Posts
    cool! i tried something, but then again concluded i'm no designer whatsoever
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    I found this site called OWAYO 3D DESIGNER on the net and you can basicly find all designs TM has worn latest 20 yers on that site.

You are able to design your own kit even without login in or creating an account. All in 3D, only your imagination sets the limit.

Respect to them for making it free available,

Im actuallt thinking about creating an accout just bcause they put it out for free to show some support. Im glad i dont have to try puting my imagination on Paint because it
    rarely come out like this with their tools. This is custum for football shirts an im very happy to share it with you all. It was very easy to design with their tools.

Im looking forward seing PFDC-members own creations, specially with our current design of TM-kit

I designed this kit on about an hour, my first time on it right now.

Sites I used:

1#
    To create shirts

To upload so I get url, so I can paste it on PFDC using the image url (take away the dotted part: "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"

As an example, i got this url for one the pics:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I went in after i was finished and scrolled my picture after setting: recent uploads and rightclicked and copied the picture url, eaven easier since the direct url whil uploading not allwayz work but this allwayz works.

you just insert it in the url-reader or use thse two and put the url kode inbetween to upload pics: I separate them now so its visible but just put them together [ I M G ] [ / I M G ]
    That would be a great jersey for our cycling team

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arman2 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,417 Times in 1,793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman2 View Post
    That would be a great jersey for our cycling team

Supporting Team Melli

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 49

You do not have permission to view the list of names.