Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me theres a crime for akhoonds to own an instagram

Comment

Dame Karimi garm for at least daring to speak up against akhoonds, whether he's correct or wrong, a hypocrite or honest, smart or stupid, CQ hater or lover.

At the very least it gives people hope that there are some that dare to speak up, and maybe inspires smart, honest etc. Etc. Countrymen to follow suit.

I hope all members here feel the same way.

Comment

Support from Taremi

"Ali Karimi is forever the pride of Iranian sports. The creator of unforgettable memories for the dear people of our country.
        The good deeds that athletes do are done without showing it to the public and without hypocrisy
        I wish we don't break the hearts that beat for the love of this land and water"

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Support from Taremi
          Oh boy. Well the genie is out of the bottle now, so kiss the possibility of a successful WC good bye. Let's now hope more and more players join this movement.

Comment

tHe porfossor of hozeyeh ghom
            seywd hossen khademian
            HAS ASKED FOR
            80 BELT LASHES FOR ALI KARIMI...

i dont think thank god karimi is in iran.

Comment

I loved Ali Karimi as a football player but afterwards he just became a jealous prick that thinks he‘s always right etc. Remember him head butting a referee and getting banned for a year? He also screwed up against Ireland in front of goal, instead of scoring an open goal he tried to dribble the goalkeeper… he was also cheering somehow against our former coach ( Carlos Queiroz ). What I‘m trying to say is yaru dahanesh kheily shol o wele. He has a tokhmy asabi character. People like him will always get in trouble

Comment

Babak_Shiraz jan, are you by any chance a big CQ supporter?
                What I try to say is, regardless of Karimi's views on honesty, how one should speak, global warming etc., It's good that he dares to speak up. I don't care much what he thinks, has said or has done to CQ. What he means to Iran with this action is for me way more important.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  tHe porfossor of hozeyeh ghom
                  seywd hossen khademian
                  HAS ASKED FOR
                  80 BELT LASHES FOR ALI KARIMI...

i dont think thank god karimi is in iran.
                  The day will come that this kind of traitors of Iranzamin will be brought to justice.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Ali Karimi's story today
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

guys anyone got a link to the SM exact Comment/statements AK8 made that kickstarted this whole ordeal..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        guys anyone got a link to the SM exact Comment/statements AK8 made that kickstarted this whole ordeal..!!
                        https://www.instagram.com/aliiiiiiiikarimi8/?hl=en

You can view it here. I suggest we have everyone we know add Karimi on Insta and get him to have 10 million followers. He is a true man of the people and has been very charitable going back several years. This dozari akhoond thinks he can just say whatever he wants with his filthy mouth.

This is the Islamic way of shutting down others and talking against them with no basis. The only real celebrity that has spoken in defense of Karimi is Rasoul Khadem. He is a man of the people too. The reason this akhoond is picking on Karimi is because Karimi said "why don't we give the money we give for Nazri to people who actually need help to go to the hospital instead of praying for them" or something along those lines. He is absolutely right but to a moft khor akhoond that doesn't sit right.

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
                          https://www.instagram.com/aliiiiiiiikarimi8/?hl=en

You can view it here. I suggest we have everyone we know add Karimi on Insta and get him to have 10 million followers. He is a true man of the people and has been very charitable going back several years. This dozari akhoond thinks he can just say whatever he wants with his filthy mouth.

This is the Islamic way of shutting down others and talking against them with no basis. The only real celebrity that has spoken in defense of Karimi is Rasoul Khadem. He is a man of the people too. The reason this akhoond is picking on Karimi is because Karimi said "why don't we give the money we give for Nazri to people who actually need help to go to the hospital instead of praying for them" or something along those lines. He is absolutely right but to a moft khor akhoond that doesn't sit right.
                          yea scandalous mofo mullahs are trying to spin his message as an islamic blasphemy, just to turn public against him thus come up with justification to punish him and get away with it..!!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            Ali Karimi's story today

your welcome ali karimi.
                            pfdc loves you too..

Comment

https://youtu.be/e2cykWq8W_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7zbaO6yGVQ
                              Last edited by webmaster; 08-19-2022, 08:34 PM.
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                                I loved Ali Karimi as a football player but afterwards he just became a jealous prick that thinks he‘s always right etc. Remember him head butting a referee and getting banned for a year? He also screwed up against Ireland in front of goal, instead of scoring an open goal he tried to dribble the goalkeeper… he was also cheering somehow against our former coach ( Carlos Queiroz ). What I‘m trying to say is yaru dahanesh kheily shol o wele. He has a tokhmy asabi character. People like him will always get in trouble
                                The greatest footballer in our history. He gave us so many memories. The same folks who say Karimi screwed up against Ireland fail to realize without him we wouldn't have made it there in first place. I'm guessing these are the same folks blaming Taremi for his miss against Portugal.

Karimi is and will always be a legend. His hair would flow one way, ball and body the other...oh sweet memories!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X