Ali karimi support thread..he is ban from iran tv now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post

Thanks for clearing this up for Iranians everywhere. Yes, AK8 is the real enemy, not 43 years of indiscriminate jailings, summary executions, and murder of children. Have fun watching the games!
    Yea ... don't play smart and mix things up bro. Clearly wrote IR. Ali karimi's character is something I'll never trust.

People will show their true colors in time. So yea... just wait and see about this one. You too bro, hope you'll have fun watching the games too.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Yea ... don't play smart and mix things up bro. Clearly wrote IR. Ali karimi's character is something I'll never trust.

People will show their true colors in time. So yea... just wait and see about this one. You too bro, hope you'll have fun watching the games too.
      AK8 is a man with faults, like any of us, but in past years (and especially past 2 months) he has shown his humanity. Aziz, equating AK8's humanity with the IR's blood letting, you've shown your mentality and your own true colors.

Ban 7 days, same reason as Milad b last sentance went personal, welcome back in 7 days. /Keshw
      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

AK8 is a man with faults, like any of us, but in past years (and especially past 2 months) he has shown his humanity. Aziz, equating AK8's humanity with the IR's blood letting, you've shown your mentality and your own true colors.
        Yes beacauae of last 2 months,
        I have forgiven ali karimi,
        for turning his back on tm 2010 wcq.
        hopefully he get job with galaxy or l.a fc
        Or open his own football school like khakpour did.

Comment

Bozghaleh Jan Again you're playing smart and mixing things up. Bad is Bad! Evil is evil! Ali karimi escaped iran with his family and sold all of his belongings , yet he is persuading young innocent kids to go out and fight against these haromzade basiji's, EMPTY HANDED!. Neither Ali karimi or masih ali nejhad are willing to fund this protest so people are armed .

What has he exactly done for iranian people (in past few months) that people are idolising him? Whats the difference between him and mazdak mirzaei or even masih alinejhad! All of them escaped iran and all of a sudden got brave . Ali karimi got in trouble for his instagram story and it was at that point he decided to leave iran! way before protests started.

He sold everything and escaped iran and start posting political posts so he can have a case in USA or even canada. The man didn't even release a video of him when he was in UAE ! Because HE WAS SCARED!

Your name and your logo shows your character and mentality lol ( Since you got made it personal, I had to give it back)

Dont give back.. 7 days ban for both of you, you are welcome back in a few days. / it was either that or taking away your postng rights during whole wc. /Keshw

Comment

I was ali karimi number 1 critic up to 2 months a go for years.
            IT TAKE COURAGE TO did what he did, and turn his back on money, and never can go visit his homeland again.
            His money making ability is so much much more in iran then a board, the respect and love is so much more in iran than aboard.
            for
            Reasons above he is forgiven for his 2010 wcq
            mistake of turning his back on tm

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              I was ali karimi number 1 critic up to 2 months a go for years.
              IT TAKE COURAGE TO did what he did, and turn his back on money, and never can go visit his homeland again.
              His money making ability is so much much more in iran then a board, the respect and love is so much more in iran than aboard.
              for
              Reasons above he is forgiven for his 2010 wcq
              mistake of turning his back on tm
              He will be able to go back when this revolution is victorious

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

He will be able to go back when this revolution is victorious
                Unfortunately a lot of Persians have passed away,
                outside of iran with that wish....nothing is guaranteed in life.

Yes ali karimi made a High sacrifice.
                I hope Persians start a go fund me for him,
                so he can recover all the future money he could of made now he is not making..

ALIIIIYEEEEEEEEEH KARIMIIIIIIIIII

Comment

Working...
                X