Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where and at which frequency do you wear TM shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where and at which frequency do you wear TM shirt?

- At which frequency you wear TM shirt (or any other cloth representing Iran) in normal life?
    - where do you wear it and for what occasion?
    - what are people reaction when they see it?

I use it mostly as lebas khooneh, sometimes to the gym.

Though, rarely in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      I use it mostly as lebas khooneh, sometimes to the gym.

Though, rarely in public.
      Why? '

Comment

I wear a jersey from my vast sports collection 1x monthly min. The nicer TM stuff I wear about once every couple months in between my basketball (usually at beach), hockey (winter mostly), and baseball (summer). I reserve nicer jerseys of TM for sport related gatherings or events and wear my lesser prized ones out and stuff if going to watch a game for obvious preservation reasons.

Tbh after posting this I realize I have too many jerseys! Lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

every four years

Comment

I only have one TM kit. I used to wear it when playing football at pick up games and what not, but it’s falling apart so I’ve just kept it for memories.
            It’s the same style kit TM wore in their US tour in 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Why? '
              Well, for two reasons:

1) I don't see much point in wearing it in public except during the World Cup, so not even during the Asian Cup.

2) I could get some bad reactions/draw too much attention in public because of "IRAN".

Comment

Haven’t worn mine for a little while as need to lose some weight to fit back into it 🙂

Comment

Well, for two reasons:

1) I don't see much point in wearing it in public except during the World Cup, so not even during the Asian Cup.

2) I could get some bad reactions/draw too much attention in public because of "IRAN".
                  About the number 2, I was thinking like that too, but the more it goes the less I care of others reactions.
                  If normal iranians don't represent & raise Iran's name high (to balance all the shit thrown on our country), who will do it?

Personally people's reactions are either indifference or curiosity (maybe some in a bad way but I can't say).

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    About the number 2, I was thinking like that too, but the more it goes the less I care of others reactions.
                    If normal iranians don't represent & raise Iran's name high (to balance all the shit thrown on our country), who will do it?

Personally people's reactions are either indifference or curiosity (maybe some in a bad way but I can't say).
                    For the second reason, I also meant that Iran is in the same World Cup group.

Comment

For the second reason, I also meant that Iran is in the same World Cup group.
                      I understand better. In my case, being in the same group would have been an extra motivation to wear the TM shirt!

Comment

Well, for two reasons:

It is on us to educate the public, but I do understand your reasoning. My younger son wears his Azmoun jersey and soccer jerseys quite often (his own team, Spain, France, Germany, Iran etc).
                        Anyways we live in a neighborhood near Chicago where many (about 45-55%) are Jewish. He hasn't met any negative reaction (although they are younger middle school kids) and in fact he ended up making a new friend who is Jewish-Iranian and a fan of Azmoun and neither of them were aware of the other's ethnicity!
                        Last edited by Under Lahaf; 08-05-2022, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Every Iran-USA game

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                            It is on us to educated the public, but I do understand your reasoning. My younger son wears his Azmoun jersey and soccer jerseys quite often (his own team, Spain, France, Germany, Iran etc).
                            Anyways we live in a neighborhood near Chicago where many (about 45-55%) are Jewish. He hasn't met any negative reaction (although they are younger middle school kids) and in fact he ended up making a new friend who is Jewish-Iranian and a fan of Azmoun and neither of them were aware of the other's ethnicity!
                            Completely agree, the western medias won't do the dirty work for us. At best they will jump in the bandwagon when Iran will become hype (we had a small glimpse of it during the last nuclear deal).

Portugal and portuguese in general had an exaggerate bad reputation in France until some years ago. They were mocked as hell by everybody there. The Portuguese immigrants still stand proudly as portuguese instead of hiding during all these years. Until recently portugal had some economic problems but now they can enjoy as they became hype here and elsewhere.

Comment

anyone know where i could get any vintage tm jerseys?

Comment

Working...
                              X