Hosseinzadeh @ Royal Charleroi SC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Are baba, dar in senn beshe nimkatneshine Edward joon.

Hamoon Besiktas bere miarze.
    Haha. Besiktas is still in preseason and Ismael is already under pressure. The fans don’t like his 3-4-3… Ta Ali bekhad gharardad ra emza kone morrabi ekhraj mishe…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Haha. Besiktas is still in preseason and Ismael is already under pressure. The fans don’t like his 3-4-3… Ta Ali bekhad gharardad ra emza kone morrabi ekhraj mishe…
      Hala Marítimo ham bere behtar az ine ke Edward joone ammash baramoon Fabio Capello beshe va ma ham tamaashaa konim.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Gholi on at 76'. They are down 0-1. Gholi could be the savior with the equalizer.

Update: no super sub today. FT 0-1

Comment

What the hell was he doing on the bench? Really lively when he had the ball. Even commentator was confused.
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Surely has to be in relation to Gholizadeh? 5 seasons in Charleroi!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

He was one of the players I possibly thought. The other two being Ezatolahi and Tafazolli as Gol Bezan have talked over this Summer about them being linked with clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                He was one of the players I possibly thought. The other two being Ezatolahi and Tafazolli as Gol Bezan have talked over this Summer about them being linked with clubs.
                I guessed Gholizadeh by process of elimination because Arya doesn't like Tafazolli and previously mentioned Ezatolahi was going to stay in Europe.

Comment

Either Gholizadeh to Ligue 1 possibly or Ezza to somewhere in Europe.
                  I can't think of anyone else.

Comment

I guessed Gholizadeh by process of elimination because Arya doesn't like Tafazolli and previously mentioned Ezatolahi was going to stay in Europe.
                    I like Tafazolli
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I'm reasonably confident it will be Ezatollahi - i'm guessing back to a decent championship team

I guess Hull would be good so that he can get some lessons about workrate from his compatriot

Comment

Someone mocked that Fabrizio Romano guy tweeting that Real Madrid had signed Sarlak to a crazy deal in a comment to the Gol Bezan tweet, which made me laugh.

Comment

Gholizadeh has been benched twice since the start of their league, while being one of their more skilled and experienced players. It could be safety measures to prevent any injuries for the sake of a possibly pending transfer out of Charleroi...... Just an educated guess.

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                            Gholizadeh has been benched twice since the start of their league, while being one of their more skilled and experienced players. It could be safety measures to prevent any injuries for the sake of a possibly pending transfer out of Charleroi...... Just an educated guess.
                            He just said the nantes and besiktas offer didn't go through. He will stay in Charleroi before the wc and hope for a good transfer after the wc. Don't know if he said the truth or not

Comment

Also, I dont know the legal technicalities but if he resides in Belgium for at least 5 years, while working and paying taxes, he could apply for Belgian citizenship I believe. Not a minor thing for him to consider (both professionally and personally!!), that may actually keep him there for a while. For him, June 2023 would be the 5-year threshold. Again, just guessing......

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                He just said the nantes and besiktas offer didn't go through. He will stay in Charleroi before the wc and hope for a good transfer after the wc. Don't know if he said the truth or not
                                :/

Comment

Working...
                                X