X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benched against Hadjuk Split

Comment

They are playing in CL playoff on Tuesday. So i am guessing he is starting that game.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

On the bench. Kick off in 40 minutes.

Comment

Benched 2 games in a row. League and cup. Find another team Sadegh.

Comment

Was just looking into who his agents are and they look after a lot of our other players too including Salmani, Hosseinzadeh, Mohebi and Delfi.

Comment

Already 4 years there and failed to establish himself
              He had a decent camp though. And is playing better.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Already 4 years there and failed to establish himself
                He had a decent camp though. And is playing better.

Injuries destroyed him. Remember how damn good he was in Persepolis ? And even the first 2 seasons at Dinamo?

Comment

They lost 1-0. He will probably start vs Osijek at the weekend. Hopefully plays a strong game and enough to force his way into xi for return leg.

I do not think ristovski is streets ahead of him, and in general this season he has been getting ok minutes, even played 45 of last CL match. Is it best situation? No, but not like he is not playing at all.

Unless he can get a solid offer from bigger league with PT guarantee it would not be super smart to move. This is a long season, they rotate a good amount, and if they actually make the CL group stages he is always gonna be 1-2 losses, ristovski injury away from getting minutes there, biggest achievement any of our defenders will have had in years.

And offensively this season he is playing very well. Couple assists, crossing looks much improved, won a good PK, etc. Thats good news for TM bc last couple times in our matches his crossing was horrific.

Comment

And by the way, his rival ristovski was totally at fault for the Norwegians goal. Let his guy get free header, shitty defending. These are kind of mistakes that if sadegh made would result in suicides here and probably coach benching him for a month, lets see if there are any repercussions this time.

see min 2:00

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Benched 2 games in a row. League and cup. Find another team Sadegh.

Exactly bro ,, the ppl on here saying there is a new coach he going to do a rotation, he been there 3 or 4 years now they had like 4 coaches every single one of them do not see him as a starter , and during big games he isn’t even part of the squad sometimes or even on the list of players that plays

Maybe that why CQ never invited him ,,,, I applauded him he plays for the biggest and best in Croatia , but he is never playing in big games ,,,,

He can’t really think that he has got any better , against weak Arab teams such as Syria , Lebanon, Iraq , UAE he played better than average but that is only expected ,,, I can’t say that he makes the World Cup team with CQ in charge , also with Omid noorfkhan , Ahmad nourallahi and some other they are ok players but not at the level to start for TM…

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Injuries destroyed him. Remember how damn good he was in Persepolis ? And even the first 2 seasons at Dinamo?
                        Agree about injury.
                        But he was only being trusted during short period in sone important (EL) matches by the former coach who is in jail.
                        Other than that pretty same story during 4 yrs. Back up role and some league minutes.

Comment

All is know is that he is by far the best RB we got for TM heading to WC shortly, with little to no int.-level depth options behind him in pecking order..!!
                          my only worry is for him to stay healthy and in somewhat decent fitness/form till Nov...! considering how injury-prone he has been so far in his club career especially, i almost rather he doesnt get too much club action till Nov...! WC is plenty enough of a motivation for him to keep a good fitness and form and few minutes of club action here and there is plenty good enough to keep his game sharpness..!!
                          he certainly should stay put till after this WC/Winter transfer...!

Comment

Finally starting!!
                            The other guy played 2 games in 5-6 days, so being rested.

Comment

Sadegh assist

Comment

I noticed in his games earlier this season too that his final ball has improved.

Comment

Working...
                                X