This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    He started the first leg and over the weekend played the league game too. Manager is rotating his squad.
    No he isn’t , he a limited role bench players just go watch what happened last year to him ,,, there is not rotation man there are 11 players and the everyone else is a bench players …

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
      No he isn’t , he a limited role bench players just go watch what happened last year to him ,,, there is not rotation man there are 11 players and the everyone else is a bench players …
      its a different coach lol. Clear he trusts him enough for key games at least now. Croatian sources said he had a really impressive preseason.

Moharrami showed in the past (like when he was a starter in EL for dinamo season before last) that he cannot sustain his level playing 2-3 games a week consistently. He gets small injuries that lead to big injuries and derail his whole season.

Lets see what happens vs Ludogorets.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        its a different coach lol
        It doesn’t matter man dynamo Zagreb isn’t a club that keeps a foreign players there long look if you doing to dynamo you going there to play 1 or 2 year max 3 then go somewhere else it is a step stone club ,,,, he is 26 years old man he needs to be playing in the big games ….. watch if they make it to the champions league he won’t even be in the squad for those games ….. the whole culture at dynamo is expose young players and then sell them for a profit ….

Comment

It wasn't really rotation. Ristovaski also played 90 min few days a go in league.
          We will see how things go but yeah Dinamo is development club, the fact that foreigner staying there for more than 3 season despite joining them at 22-23 say more about the player

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sadegh is starting today. Match starts in 15min.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Skocic be darde ye chizi khorde belakhare!

I’m sure his presence in Dinamo has played a role in sadegh being given chances. Both him and Tott seem to be in touch with the Dinamo staff a lot.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                It wasn't really rotation. Ristovaski also played 90 min few days a go in league.
                We will see how things go but yeah Dinamo is development club, the fact that foreigner staying there for more than 3 season despite joining them at 22-23 say more about the player

Sadegh started the league game (I’m sure) and the first leg before the second leg and is starting tonight so that’s 3 in 4 games.

Comment

Sadegh won a Penalty for his team. They lead 2-0 at HT
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Skocic be darde ye chizi khorde belakhare!

I’m sure his presence in Dinamo has played a role in sadegh being given chances. Both him and Tott seem to be in touch with the Dinamo staff a lot.
                    Good point

Comment

https://www.fotmob.com/match/3896542...-nk-istra-1961

rated 8.2 by fotmob. Got PK for second goal. He seems offensively much more efficient this season. Hope he keeps it up.

I know some people have long term dislike for him/his game but you cant deny he has improved - although of course he is not faultless. Yeah dinamo usually look to flip players in a couple years but they also do not allow sub-standard players to take up spots. Look at a guy like Ali Karimi, much more hype than somebody like sadegh, was booted out of there within a year, dont even think he managed more than a couple games.

Others we had in europe ran back after 1 or 2 hard seasons (ramin, beiro). Sadegh showed his worth in big matches (HAjduk repeatedly, EL the season they had best defensive record in europe), got improved long term contract, now to take next step he needs to keep himself fit and focussed for entire season. Even a guy like saeid failed to keep himself in same clu in EU for more than a year, let alone one with reputation of Dinamo.

With Hardani at young age and having all the tools to also get himself to europe in near future, I think for RB our situation is actually solid.

Comment

On bench vs Ludogorets. Game starts in 1hr.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          On bench vs Ludogorets. Game starts in 1hr.

See for all the ppl that said he going to be a starter as soon as the game is important or the team the face has a higher level he on the bench again

Comment

In aslan mosbat nist ke dar bazihaaye mohem rooye nimkat ast.

Neshoondahandeye ine ke morrabbi behesh etminaan nemikone.

Omidvaram in ravand harche zodtar avaz beshe.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Punks. Start him!
                              He never should have gone to this mafia league.

Comment

Zagreb have a good chance of making the Champs League group stage. If they get through this tie then they play the winner of Bodoe Glimt v Zalgiris Vilnius.

Comment

Working...
                                X