Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much for the new 5 subs rule coming to his rescue this season..!:/
    Shoulda found a loan move in the run up to WC ..! I guess there is still some time left to do that ..!?
    Granted it woulda been a very likely demotion in pay & stature of the club but he can’t really be expecting regular WC minutes either riding the bench all so frequently in club ..!
    Tbh, either that he is just naturally chunky/stocky fellow !? Or he simply doesn’t look to be in all too good of a personal shape either ..!? I mean judging from some of the earlier preseason training pics he didn’t look like a guy who’d be relied on consistent minutes in the EPL ..! 😆
    So when is the next cup match !? If he couldn’t muster even a few trash minutes off the bench in an already decided @ HT game like yesterday’s..! then it’s clear without significant injury blows he won’t be getting many (if any?)league minutes under his belt anytime before WC ..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 08-14-2022, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I said it earlier in this thread and say it again…..it will be a disaster for his career and future if he does not get a loan or permanent move in the next 2 weeks. He is not the type of player who can be effective riding the bench this much…..he needs regular mins to be the saman we want, expect, and NEED in team meli.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        I said it earlier in this thread and say it again…..it will be a disaster for his career and future if he does not get a loan or permanent move in the next 2 weeks. He is not the type of player who can be effective riding the bench this much…..he needs regular mins to be the saman we want, expect, and NEED in team meli.
        Amen. He’s such a good player, and it’s sad to see what his future has become at Brentford. From the beginning, ive always thought Ghoddos would be an excellent fit at La Liga—any team in that league!

Comment

At this rate I’d even be happy if he went back to Sweden or to a Dutch team. He just needs to play and have confidence. He’s not going to be playing in the EPL it is very clear.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Let Ghoddos and Allahyar be our last players who choose this Toxic island for their careers.

UK & Iran is just not meant to be one At least with football
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

That Tottenham/Chelsea game was pretty entertaining. The EPL is still the top league, this is what our players should be striving for. If we want them to to "just play", then yea, they can stick to the Dutch/Belgium/Sweden leagues (though the AJH situation doesn't help with argument either). Have them strive for the best. The training and exposure that they will get in the EPL will still benefit them and Iranian football at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                That Tottenham/Chelsea game was pretty entertaining. The EPL is still the top league, this is what our players should be striving for. If we want them to to "just play", then yea, they can stick to the Dutch/Belgium/Sweden leagues (though the AJH situation doesn't help with argument either). Have them strive for the best. The training and exposure that they will get in the EPL will still benefit them and Iranian football at the end of the day.
                Agreed!

Id also personaly would like us back in Spain or Italy but we end up in germany at best lol

Guess with few years gone, it would have been nice if he went to Huesca in that ostersund fishy transfer situation that ended up with amiens and the ban and much later on lifted fine..

I have to say that he still made the best of that situation with ending up in PL
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Saman needs to go on loan to Sweden for a year to get playing time and confidence back up.
                  Don't forget, we have the Asian Cup in the summer, so he'll need to be ready for that too.

Comment

saman on the bench and brentford is already 2 down.

Hopefully saman will get the nod to play today.

Fulham 2-0 brentford
                    Pretty onesided game so far

Comment

That’s the derby for them.
                      Let’s hope ghodoos gets some real playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        That’s the derby for them.
                        Let’s hope ghodoos gets some real playing time.
                        talk about an optimist ...!!
                        down 2-1 now ... just logged on... god awful fugly away kits ... they are playing that teenager KLP and chasing the game... doubt he'd feature for brentford until they lose a few games and Frank then might start to rethink his squad mix..? but i suppose he may get a 3-5minutes late if still chasing the match..?

Comment

Dont worry, he will get 15 minutes vs chelsea and score an acrobatic goal on 20/10 2022

that is in exactly 2 months from today
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            Dont worry, he will get 15 minutes vs chelsea and score an acrobatic goal on 20/10 2022

that is in exactly 2 months from today
                            plenty of time to polish up on his overhead kickinging skills..!!

2-2 now

Comment

He probably need couple of good performances in cup matches to get some min in league. Otherwise it will be a really long season for him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

subbed on in the 84th minute

Comment

Working...
                                X