No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fk man doesnt look good.... Saman hasnt even warming up on the sidelines on the few spotty times ive been getting the glimps of action in this game this half...?? has he..??

i only saw Janlet subbed in... any other yet..?

Comment

and baptiste and wissa aswell
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

All 5 subs made now, no Ghoddos

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

onyeka and sorensen, no saman today
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Cmon United, Score 4-5 quick ones.. Glory Glory..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He's fallen too far down the pecking order right now. Unless injuries start to pile on for the starters I doubt he'll get in.
              I don't think its totally fair though. Probably mostly coaching preference because its not like the likes of Wissa and co are exactly a different tier

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                He's fallen too far down the pecking order right now. Unless injuries start to pile on for the starters I doubt he'll get in.
                I don't think its totally fair though. Probably mostly coaching preference because its not like the likes of Wissa and co are exactly a different tier
                This isn't surprising. I remember having page long arguments at the start of last season pointing out that Saman's Brentford situation is as bad if not worse than JB's Brighton situation.
                This was clear when a 21-22 year old random guy like Baptiste was getting starts over him.

Last season he played as many PL minutes as JB did in his last brighton season, and this off season all signs pointed to even a further reduced role. His agents should have found a new club for him last season. At this point he's wasted way too much of his prime years.

Comment

I am guessing he still has some good stock in France after he put in some good performances when fit for Amiens.

Comment

Comment

Uuh ten haag having a horrible start at united, losing vs brighton and now 4-0 trashed by brentford 😅

As things are going maybe they should sign Ezza and loan Saman. Started Eriksen vs old club Brentford and still got trashed.. 😗

Agents should take advantage of ten haag situation, call him say i have your solution. Bench Fred, start Ezza. Free signing..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Well, at least he and JB will be fresh for the World Cup 😬

Comment

Saman needs to get out of there asap...Even a 2nd Bundesliga team would do.

Comment

Saman should go to Bundesliga if there would be any offers.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              This isn't surprising. I remember having page long arguments at the start of last season pointing out that Saman's Brentford situation is as bad if not worse than JB's Brighton situation.
                              This was clear when a 21-22 year old random guy like Baptiste was getting starts over him.

Last season he played as many PL minutes as JB did in his last brighton season, and this off season all signs pointed to even a further reduced role. His agents should have found a new club for him last season. At this point he's wasted way too much of his prime years.
                              You were right and I was wrong
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                You were right and I was wrong
                                Happens. I'm sure there plenty of scenarios where the opposite is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X