No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also by the way this Summer so far , Brentford have signed 2 Englishmen, one Scot and one Albanian.

Comment

I've heard the Albanian once had a Danish pastry in Rome. Yet more evidence of the sickening nepotism driven by Frank.

Comment

Brentford already emptied the market on danish players plus half of danmark last season. Thats probably why southhampton cant find any atm 😁
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Staying at #14

Probably 2nd choice LB/LWB or 5th/6th choice CM... I hope I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            Brentford already emptied the market on danish players plus half of danmark last season. Thats probably why southhampton cant find any atm [emoji16]
            Another Danish player joining the team. Damsgaard from Sampdoria.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62452808

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I hope Ghoddos leaves this season, he is not going to be playing
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Not in the squad.

Comment

Probably getting transferred somewhere. We shall know soon. He's definitely good enough to make the bench at least.
                  چو Ű§ÛŒŰ±Ű§Ù† Ù†ŰšŰ§ŰŽŰŻ ŰȘن من Ù…ŰšŰ§ŰŻ
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I hope the people wanting Taremi to leave Porto for a "better league" are witnessing this

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      I hope the people wanting Taremi to leave Porto for a "better league" are witnessing this
                      Saman wasn’t even a starter in Championship. Don’t think his problems started when moved to a better league.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Saman wasn’t even a starter in Championship. Don’t think his problems started when moved to a better league.
                        He is not even benched! Maybe in team 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

They tried it with ARJ and they're doing it again with Ghoddos to try and make out as if Taremi will suffer the same fate.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want Taremi exposed to weekly physical competitive football until after WC - keep on exposing the farmers son - but please don't discredit Taremi's abilities and skillset by comparing him to ARJ and Ghoddos, these are 2 physically ill-suited players to the EPL. Ghoddos should probably call it quits and seek a move to some European farmer league like France or La Liga where his technical ability can come to the fore.

Comment

Look at Taremi vs Chelsea and Liverpool. The guy had no issues with being effective vs the very best of this league, think he will be quite alright vs the other inferior teams as well.

Still, like Taz says, he is good where is pre-WC. After WC he should definitely reassess.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              They tried it with ARJ and they're doing it again with Ghoddos to try and make out as if Taremi will suffer the same fate.
                              Don't get me wrong, I don't want Taremi exposed to weekly physical competitive football until after WC - keep on exposing the farmers son - but please don't discredit Taremi's abilities and skillset by comparing him to ARJ and Ghoddos, these are 2 physically ill-suited players to the EPL. Ghoddos should probably call it quits and seek a move to some European farmer league like France or La Liga where his technical ability can come to the fore.

Lol... first time I've heard La Liga referred to as a farmer league.

Portuguese league is a farmer league...or am I mistaken?

Saman is a minnow in the biggest pond. Taremi is the biggest fish in a little pond.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                After 5 months of no football going to one of the most physically demanding leagues (yes English 2nd tier is more physically demanding than most leagues) yeah he wasn’t a starter. He was out of shape and at the low point of his entire career bc of a moronic off the pitch move by him and his agents. It was not bc he was not good enough like you comment insinuates.

Context matters

Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X