Skocic set to lead Iran to World Cup after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
    I can't even begin to explain how dumb you are LOL even with all the statistics against you, you'd still argue.
    Oh the irony...One of us is very dumb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._team_managers

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Let me tell you something about "Parking the bus" system! People here keep mentioning some weak (physically) asian teams as an example of "failing parking the bus"
      In order to park the bus you need to have 11 tall strong players that can run 90 minutes (fitness) and have the strength to take out other players. Maldive or south korea or vietnam etc.. can't never park the bus! They are short , small and physically weak!
      Look at our squad in 2018. All tall and physical players.
      Ps Omid ebrahimi is a tank he can take out anyone . lol
      Seems like even you know how to park the bus. Why do we need a coach at 3 million a year? We will just pay you in pesteh and some sandwiches to park the bus.

Comment

If all teams had to do was “Park the Bus” then there’d be no difference between D1, D2, D3 soccer, semi-professional vs professional soccer, or MLS vs Premier League. It requires not only stamina, but both excellent individual and collective defensive awareness and discipline.

Additionally, if all we did was park the bus, then we wouldn’t have posed any goal scoring threat against the likes of Argentina, Spain, and Portugal, who are vastly more superior teams.

I especially loved our team’s defensive shape against Spain, which was a TEXTBOOK example on how to set up against a better team, which was superb in ball control and posession.

Maybe one day we can go toe to toe against a team like Spain, but for now we must live reality, not in a Fifa video game.

Comment

No no no, you don't get it! We should play attacking and lose 5-0 instead of 1-0 because we should show the world we are not afraid! 😂

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
          If all teams had to do was “Park the Bus” then there’d be no difference between D1, D2, D3 soccer, semi-professional vs professional soccer, or MLS vs Premier League. It requires not only stamina, but both excellent individual and collective defensive awareness and discipline.

Additionally, if all we did was park the bus, then we wouldn’t have posed any goal scoring threat against the likes of Argentina, Spain, and Portugal, who are vastly more superior teams.

I especially loved our team’s defensive shape against Spain, which was a TEXTBOOK example on how to set up against a better team, which was superb in ball control and posession.

Maybe one day we can go toe to toe against a team like Spain, but for now we must live reality, not in a Fifa video game.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            Oh the irony...One of us is very dumb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._team_managers
            In trying to prove that you're not the absolute mouth breather that you are, you link me to the most useless thing possible to further prove what I already know, you have no sense about anything and you'll argue just for the sake of arguing.

Comment

New player : Vahid Halilhodzic

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                New player : Vahid Halilhodzic
                Excellent coach. Loves to fight with everyone. Balkan version of CQ but loves more attacking football.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  I will have whatever you're smoking my friend
                  Some people here have vivid imaginations, and need to be writing for Disney instead of posting on this message board.

CQ coming back is pure fantasy. There is no-way-in-any-hell he would take the job so close to the WC, even if (by some hookah dream) Skocic gets fired, and he is offered.

Why would ANY coach set himself up for failure by taking this job, at this time?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Why stop with undefeated record? He also won a CL with madrid, assistant coach with France 2018, commercial pilots license, scuba certification, fluent in 5 languages…
                    Why stop there? Skocic can also cure prostate cancer with salt and kabob; he can dance the meringue; he can cook a 5-star meal with just dirt, water, salt, pepper, and a microwave, and he speaks to aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                      Most teams do. This happens a lot in world soccer. Weak teams with weak managers will always park the bus. And they (weaker teams than Iran) have gotten better results against better teams than to only lose by one goal. This Narrative is pure bologna. Let's call it what it is. Just because some teams (ourselves also) parked the bus and still lost doesn't change the reality.

ANY TEAM CAN PARK THE BUS AGAINST THE BEST TEAMS IN THE WORLD AND BARELY LOSE. THIS IS WHAT WEAK TEAMS DO ALL THE TIME.
                      I've reserved judgment on you for a while, but after seeing your vapid, illogical trolling for myself, I can verify that you are an insipid fool.

No.. it is absolutely not true that any team and/or coach can park the bus against superior opposition and grind a victory. That alone tells me you're an angry couch-potato of a troll. It appears your only joy in life comes from playing the moron.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Let me tell you something about "Parking the bus" system! People here keep mentioning some weak (physically) asian teams as an example of "failing parking the bus"

In order to park the bus you need to have 11 tall strong players that can run 90 minutes (fitness) and have the strength to take out other players. Maldive or south korea or vietnam etc.. can't never park the bus! They are short , small and physically weak!

Look at our squad in 2018. All tall and physical players.

Ps Omid ebrahimi is a tank he can take out anyone . lol
                        Why people always bring up S Korea when talking about short people? On average their population is taller than us, and also their players aren't short. I would say they are quite comparable to the current TM selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                          I've reserved judgment on you for a while, but after seeing your vapid, illogical trolling for myself, I can verify that you are an insipid fool.

No.. it is absolutely not true that any team and/or coach can park the bus against superior opposition and grind a victory. That alone tells me you're an angry couch-potato of a troll. It appears your only joy in life comes from playing the moron.
                          He is literally doing all this for shits and giggles, no one is that stupid. He gets off on making members angry.
                          You just got Caged
                          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            Why people always bring up S Korea when talking about short people? On average their population is taller than us, and also their players aren't short. I would say they are quite comparable to the current TM selection.
                            FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE, not only CQ dominated korea, we grew past the koreans during his time aswell. poor guys it wasnt enought with small hand feet and small chubi

A 2016 study showed that Iranian men have seen the biggest change in height over the last century, gaining about 6.7 inches (17 centimeters).A 2016 study showed that Iranian men have seen the biggest change in height over the last century, gaining about 6.7 inches (17 centimeters).
                            Country Average Height
                            Iran 5 ft 8.3 in (173.6 cm)

According to the results of the eighth Size Korea body index survey, adult Korean men had an average height of 172.5 cm, and adult Korean women had an average height of 159.6 cm — around 5 feet 8 inches and 5 feet 3 inches, respectively.31 mars 2022
                            i just googled avarage height iran and avarage height korea - on top of the page

just another proof sanctions dont work on Persians, we grew 17 centemeters
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I don't wish to speak on behalf of my fellow countrymen but I can confirm I grew 6.7 inches on multiple occasions as a direct result of CQ's impact on our football.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                I don't wish to speak on behalf of my fellow countrymen but I can confirm I grew 6.7 inches on multiple occasions as a direct result of CQ's impact on our football.

Ohhhhh my GOD!
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X