X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      ^Lol. The hijab with a skin tight top.

Great, let's publish that photo in Iran then. The silly rules and hypocrisy. smh.
      She's a smokeshow never seen a hijab look so good looool
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        She's a smokeshow never seen a hijab look so good looool

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/football...hs-to-go-qatar

Tooleh Khers got a job at Guardian. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            https://www.theguardian.com/football...hs-to-go-qatar

Tooleh Khers got a job at Guardian. Congrats.
            I would have put Iran at number 14 Interesting question, what number would you put them in?

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
              I would have put Iran at number 14 Interesting question, what number would you put them in?
              14 is too high.. We still have lots of concerns and areas where we need to improve. I think their ranking of us is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                [B]

That is a crime! Why would anyone put a hijab on this babe!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                    We are probably 15-25 depending on how much CQ fumes we've inhaled at any given day but Canada's 17th ranking has made me shaash myself and now I need a shower and a change of trousers. The best bit is the reasoning:

Canada’s 2-0 defeat by Uruguay in Bratislava on Tuesday showed they can compete with some of the best sides.

And then they wonder why I support Putin.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Never mind, she looked hotter in the photo. A case of the "good from far ... far from good"
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

You horny guys need to visit the North-West of England lol

Lip-filler central if you like this sort of thing

Comment

I think the perfect friendly 1 week before WC is Iran vs Australia
                          Their preparation so far has been awful. We can be a great warm up game for their game vs Tunisia
                          And this could be great for us as they are a English speaking and fairly physical side and probably the best prep game for USA or England for what we can afford atm. Uruguay and Senegal were perfect and this could complete it all.

Comment

It unsettling man that ppl are going against TEam melli like this , we all know all the ppl in football know that all the players deep down are against IRI and want nothing to do with them ….

But those same ppl that canceled the friendly against Canada have got major momentum now , and are making it a complicated situation

I am not just saying that they don’t help the cause by going against Team melli like that …

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                              I think the perfect friendly 1 week before WC is Iran vs Australia
                              Their preparation so far has been awful. We can be a great warm up game for their game vs Tunisia
                              And this could be great for us as they are a English speaking and fairly physical side and probably the best prep game for USA or England for what we can afford atm. Uruguay and Senegal were perfect and this could complete it all.
                              I don't think any western country will accept a friendly with Iran.
                              If possible, we should get 2 friendlies even if they are very close to each other. We would field 2 different teams during these 2 games

Comment

What to expect from TM at the World Cup:
                                https://theathletic.com/3633459/2022...england-usmnt/

non-paywall version:
                                https://archive.ph/tDOYe

Comment

Working...
                                X