This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    yea man, he certainly lacks that footballing intelligence and cutting edge quality to ever become a consistent goal-getter, especially so vs high level competitions..! he keeps hiding himself in middle of defensive traffic, making him a too tough of a target to reach out for service and unsurprisingly doesnt get on receiving end of much service in and around the attacking box.
    i watched about 65min of this game and imo he had far better outing overall vs Malaga than in this game, overall quality of the opposition probably played a big part in his and that of Hull's weak performance ..!
    he has excellent pace, strength and personal fitness but lacks real quality and vision to even play AM either.... imo, his our best bet is to make a combative, physical CM out of him (likes of Amiri, Ando?) but for that he certainly needs to vastly tighten up his defensive stance and become a Far more of an in your face, aggressive Presser.... as is he leave way too much space for passes and ends up just jogging around wasting energy chasing shadows..!

he certainly has massive potential and seeming the personal commitment to up his overall game, but this goozoo shotormogh coach aint gonna be the one to bring it outa of him..!

Hull have improved squad quality massively from last season but as a team, still badly lack any discernible shape or tactical organization...!! they certainly have the potential to promote this season but only if they dont wait too long to upgrade on the coaching...!!
    Yeah luckily he is young enough to try one or two other positions. I based my observation on how fit he is and to be a MF you need to be fit enough to at least run around (not jog) for 75 minutes and his ability to control the ball, fist touch and dribbling. But of course, there is more to playing MF than that I suppose. His physic reminds me of Otavio of Porto. TM could hugely benefit from such midfielder. having said all that, this year we will see.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

Comment

He's a really solid boy.

Comment

Sayyad is starting. They’re charging £5 for a preseason stream…. I pay $7/month for every La Liga and Bundesliga game…

Comment

Comment

0-1 PU at HT. Can’t watch match, but fans on twitter saying HC pretty disjointed with only Allahyar showing any signs of brilliance

Comment

Peterborough is beating Hull 3-0.

Shota is not the right coach for them.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He seems to be liked by the fans, I hope he can use this club to move to the EPL soon. It is a good stepping stone for him to shine as a diamond in the rough.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

They have loads of talent and potential. Shota will be sacked if he can’t figure out how to make this team a cohesive one.

Comment

The owner has aspirations, Shota will be under pressure from the first game onwards. The talent is there - the team will need time to gel which is what happens when there are a few big changes at the same time.

Comment

Comment

Nothing new to report with Allahyar. Just another funny pic of Shota

Comment

Over or under 10 games before shota gets sacked? I say under
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Over or under 10 games before shota gets sacked? I say under
                                Shota was the owners guy. 10 games is too early.
                                I think if they're bottom half by Christmas time, then he will be sacked.

Comment

Working...
                                X