Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micky Mouse manager. Mostly mids players.

I hope Allahyar manages to impress the scouts and get a transfer to a team with a real manager who can help him raise his footballing IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Thanks for the reminder!

AS has scored against Leicester City before in Europa League, and he will surely do it again today

Faghat Leicester City!

Comment

I like that Shota isn’t making full scale changes at half time in these friendlies. He is letting his team to get minutes as there are new players and the team needs to work on their chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Micky Mouse manager. Mostly mids players.

I hope Allahyar manages to impress the scouts and get a transfer to a team with a real manager who can help him raise his footballing IQ.
          Hamin,

bishtar behesh miyaad ghelyoon bekeshe va takhte nard baazi kone ta be kaare taktiki fekr kone.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Shota will be sacked by mid season
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Shota will be sacked by mid season
              Shota shotormorgh

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Faghat Leicester City!
                Apparently, Hossein Kaebi is only 36 right now.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  Apparently, Hossein Kaebi is only 36 right now.
                  Is he really though...?

Comment

Comment

He is probably the fittest Iranian player at the moment. I think he is wasting his time playing as a striker. He will be an amazing MF player. He should rethink his position. An attacking MF player with an eye on the goal. I think he will be advised to do that sometime in the future.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

As a second striker or on the side of a front three is a good position for him. He has pace and likes to take players on which opens up space for the attackers around him. Put him in the centre where it is more crowded and this will be harder to do. Also they can use his pace if he is a more forward position with a quick ball over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          He is probably the fittest Iranian player at the moment. I think he is wasting his time playing as a striker. He will be an amazing MF player. He should rethink his position. An attacking MF player with an eye on the goal. I think he will be advised to do that sometime in the future.
                          yea man, he certainly lacks that footballing intelligence and cutting edge quality to ever become a consistent goal-getter, especially so vs high level competitions..! he keeps hiding himself in middle of defensive traffic, making him a too tough of a target to reach out for service and unsurprisingly doesnt get on receiving end of much service in and around the attacking box.
                          i watched about 65min of this game and imo he had far better outing overall vs Malaga than in this game, overall quality of the opposition probably played a big part in his and that of Hull's weak performance ..!
                          he has excellent pace, strength and personal fitness but lacks real quality and vision to even play AM either.... imo, his our best bet is to make a combative, physical CM out of him (likes of Amiri, Ando?) but for that he certainly needs to vastly tighten up his defensive stance and become a Far more of an in your face, aggressive Presser.... as is he leave way too much space for passes and ends up just jogging around wasting energy chasing shadows..!

he certainly has massive potential and seeming the personal commitment to up his overall game, but this goozoo shotormogh coach aint gonna be the one to bring it outa of him..!

Hull have improved squad quality massively from last season but as a team, still badly lack any discernible shape or tactical organization...!! they certainly have the potential to promote this season but only if they dont wait too long to upgrade on the coaching...!!

Comment

He's Mo Salah with an inferior first touch and finish but superior explosiveness. The flaws can be coached but a wide forward is clearly his best position, what on Earth is his explosiveness gonna do in CM? He doesn't have the passing for it either.

Comment

He has basically no qualities to play at CM lol. Field vision, tracking back into deep positions, positional awareness, etc. His technique under pressure when at CF already leaves a decent amount to be desired (ball retention is pretty weak), but as wide fwd he can become a top level player.

Comment

If the coach trusts Allahyar and is giving him starts and a full 90, why would you want to change that?

I might be in the minority here, but I thought they looked a much better side than last season, particularly in the 1st half. They have premiership-quality footballers in their squad with the likes of Seri, Tufan, and Estupinan.

Of course, if he isn't meeting the owner's objective of finishing in the top half of the Championship then he'll get sacked, but it's too early and the season hasn't even started yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X