Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AS with a 40 yard run and draws a foul. In the 95th minute. No signs of fatigue. Like the Terminator. He just keeps coming.

Comment

Clip of AS's nice move and shot that went just wide:

Comment

The more I see Allahyar play the more I realise he can be our most important player at the World Cup. We need his strength, pace, work ethic and skill to open up the opposition defence.
        He has to start whatever friendly we get (if they sort it out) to build up chemistry with Azmoun, Taremi. He just has to play.

Comment

^ Agreed 100%! He is too good, dynamic and dangerous to bench. He'd be my 3rd name on the team sheet after Mehdi and Sardar.

Comment

Hull City looking like EPL material fo sho!!

Comment

watched today's game on n off and i agree he played quite well looks to have the sorta personal fitness that our WC Starters would require...!! if he keeps this level of performances up, i'd imagine he'd be a lock starter in gutter, no matter who the coach may be..?? or so you'd hope..!

Comment

Between Allahyar, Mehdi, and Sardar, I think we have our set pieces covered!!!

Comment

Match tomorrow against Leicester City at 11:45am PST

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Match tomorrow against Leicester City at 11:45am PST
                    Thanks for the reminder!

AS has scored against Leicester City before in Europa League, and he will surely do it again today

Comment

Hull City secure the signing of Turkish international winger Dogukan Sinik

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Hull City secure the signing of Turkish international winger Dogukan Sinik
                        Young and hungry up and coming winger who broke into the international team this year. This is a pretty serious statement signing from them.

Comment

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Starting

Comment

Starting vs. Leicester City

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Should show up here:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKK7uHYlCcE

Comment

Working...
                                X