Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hull City vs BHA U23 friendly on Saturday! Let’s go tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      This team is built for promotion. If shota messes this up somehow, his managing career should be over.
      I mean, I wouldn't say that necessarily.. The Championship is one of the world's toughest leagues. Considering Hull finished 19/24 last season, I think as long as they finish 10th place or above Shota's job is safe.

Comment

Hull City's Iran ace Allahyar Sayyadmanesh makes Fenerbahce admission

The latest news from the Hull City pre-season training camp in Marbella

Iranian striker Allahyar Sayyadmanesh says leaving Fenerbahce was not a difficult decision, after swapping Istanbul for Hull City.

The dynamic youngster spent the second half of last season on loan at the MKM Stadium and impressed enough for the Tigers to buy him permanently from the Turkish champions earlier this summer.

Allahyar penned a four-year contract with the Tigers after the club agreed a double deal worth in the region of £7m for him and Turkish international Ozan Tufan.
        No, it was not difficult," he told Hull Live at the Marbella Football Center. "It's a really good, tough league. It has great quality and it's very quick, which is good. I like that mode of football, and we'll see what happens this season. I'm really happy to be here, I believe we have a great team and this season we have a big goal (promotion). We'll start the new season with one hundred percent focus and get the best placec (in the league standings) that we can."

Like Ozan Tufan, Allahyar faced familiar faces on Sunday when City played Fenerbahce in a showpiece friendly that attracted a crowd of more than 25,000, and he says the experience will be one that sets the squad up for the competitive nature of England's Championship.

"First, we had a good friendly game in Turkiye and then we came to Marbella. It's good preparation for the league. It's always good to play against big teams It can be a good experience for us this season because we will play against good teams, and they have a Champions League qualifier coming up, so it will prepare us well."

Having played a significant portion of Sunday's game in Sakarya, Allahyar will get another run-out this weekend when the Tigers play Brighton's Under-23 in a behind-closed-doors game before around 1,000 fans will watch the evening clash with Malaga.

"We have one friendly game here, one team will play against Brighton's Under-23s and one will play against Malaga, so it will be good for us," he added.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...lahyar-7328827

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          I mean, I wouldn't say that necessarily.. The Championship is one of the world's toughest leagues. Considering Hull finished 19/24 last season, I think as long as they finish 10th place or above Shota's job is safe.

Going based on what their owner is saying, it seems that their main objective is to finish in the top half of the table in the Championship. Of course, they wouldn't mind targeting playoffs, but I don't think Shota's job will be at risk if Hull City doesn't promote.

With that being said, they are having one of the best (if not the best, besides Burnley) transfer windows in the Championship signing Premier League quality players such as Seri, and having players buy into the project.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Comment

Allahyar was sold for peanuts in comparison to these lot!

Comment

Hull City has two friendlies today, vs Brighton U-23 and Malaga.

The Brighton U-23 match finished and it looks like it was mostly City's reserve side.

Hoping AS features against Malaga today at 9:30 am pacific.

Comment

AS is starting vs Malaga. Match to kickoff in 10 minutes.

Live youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMFtmjY9HNU

Comment

They're playing Allahyar and Estupiñán up top

Comment

^ Looks like Estupiñán is playing CF, and AS is playing LW.

This suits AS better. I like him on the wings where he can be more dynamic and get in behind opposing defenders.

Comment

Beautiful movement and shot from 20 yard by AS. Missed the goal by 2 inches.

Comment

AS moves to CF to start the 2nd half. Immidetialy, he has a nice move and shot from outside the box that barely goes wide. City's best move and chance so far.

Comment

That 3rd goal by Hull was

Comment

AS with a 30 yard pass that cut through the D. Gerrard esque. Is there anything this kid cant do?

Comment

Working...
                                X