This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Tell that to Mudryk and all other shakhtar players that play champions league.
    If he really had an offer from Shakhtar, it's ridiculous he didn't go. Hull City is in England, I get it - but they are far inferior to Shakhtar who produces great talents and plays great football.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

If he really had an offer from Shakhtar, it's ridiculous he didn't go. Hull City is in England, I get it - but they are far inferior to Shakhtar who produces great talents and plays great football.
      To be honest, I think we was kind of stucked by Fenerbahce/hull city turkish owner deal.

But hull city is clearly the perfect trap : injury, rudimentary kick and rush style, have to be clearly stand out of 40 teams players to get noticed by some west ham like at best.

Shakhtar's choice has also some drawback. A standout Azmoun could get better than leverkusen after being stand out in shakhtar equivalent. Also don't forget shakhtar boss wanted TM out of WC

Comment

Lol this is IFF-level news:

Per @bazdjcooper, the deal Hull City hoped to get done for Marseille’s Konrad de la Fuente didn’t happen before the deadline due to an issue with the opening hours of the French Football Federation (10pm UK).

Talks between his parent club and his current loan club Olympiacos took longer than expected meaning the paperwork couldn’t get done in time.​

Comment

Hull won 1-0 today and moved within 4 points of the play offs.

Comment

It's been roughly 4 weeks since he was injured. They said 4-6 weeks, I am assuming they won't rush him back.

Wonder when his return date will be.

It's really good that Hull is doing well. If they can get into the Premier League, that would be incredible. He is in their long-term plans.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Hate to be that guy, but we need to readjust our expectations of Allahyar. Two consecutive hamstring injuries this early on your career can impact your trajectory.

Some players move on with no long term impact.

Some others however have these reoccurring. Considering Allahyar's physical style of play, he is at higher risk of being in this camp.

I wish him the best of course. Just hope everyone (including himself) is patient with him.

Comment

Solidarity with earthquake victims.

Hull City owner Acun Ilicali has pledged five million Turkish Lira (£218,000) to support the aid effort

Comment

Returns to full team training in a couple of weeks.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Returns to full training tomorrow
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I like that news. They look like they will finish mid table but he gives them an extra dimension. Hope they don’t rush him back.

Comment

Hoping he's not being rushed back due to Connoly's injury. This team has been very injury prone for many of its players.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          I like that news. They look like they will finish mid table but he gives them an extra dimension. Hope they don’t rush him back.
                          To this day, I still think "what if he had been in the WC squad, and started". It haunts me. I believe he alone would have made the difference vs USA. Not to say we (also) would not have been thumped by Netherlands, but it would have been a historic moment to advance.
                          DAM!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

To this day, I still think "what if he had been in the WC squad, and started". It haunts me. I believe he alone would have made the difference vs USA. Not to say we (also) would not have been thumped by Netherlands, but it would have been a historic moment to advance.
                              DAM!
                              young, fast and exciting Attacker..!!
                              he woulda been lucky to get 20minutes at wc from the predictably boring CQ..!! that too in a more defensive WB role if anything..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

young, fast and exciting Attacker..!!
                                he woulda been lucky to get 20minutes at wc from the predictably boring CQ..!! that too in a more defensive WB role if anything..!!?
                                No man, I think he would have played many minutes and started at least 2 out of the 3 games. Why? because CQ values work-rate, especially with those who track back. And I think CQ would have played him at CM (which he has played before).

Comment

Working...
                                X