This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Tbf their fans are use to "big name" signings, one of their players name was "Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink".
    Jesus, is this real??? Lol

Comment

Badass

Comment

Hopefully, Allahyar is next after this season.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Oof. Who can forget the exciting 0-0 in March, where most of us watched way more than humanly possible, with the hope that maybe, just maybe AS will get a few minutes to really take advantage of the cutting edge tactics.
          My son used to have a Birmingham City season ticket as a kid. Someone offered to get him one and he turned down the chance, I think he would get more fun out of watching paint dry.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Jesus, is this real??? Lol
            Yes , Dutch striker. I am sure he got some international caps too.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              Hopefully, Allahyar is next after this season.
              The talk around him, including from the owner etc makes me think they are lining him up as their next big money transfer out.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                The talk around him, including from the owner etc makes me think they are lining him up as their next big money transfer out.
                Disagree.. Lol how can they butter up someone who's barely spent time or played with the team? I too think Allahyar is a future Prem player and potential star in the making but we should hold our horses a bit

KLP scored like 22 goals for Hull.. Allahyar will get there soon but let's not panic if it takes him 2-3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Disagree.. Lol how can they butter up someone who's barely spent time or played with the team? I too think Allahyar is a future Prem player and potential star in the making but we should hold our horses a bit

KLP scored like 22 goals for Hull.. Allahyar will get there soon but let's not panic if it takes him 2-3 years
                  Mohandes, he didn't mean LITERALLY right now, rather he would be the next one to make a big-money move like this if it were to happen in the near future.

To be honest, the way the owner/fans have been speaking about him and have expectations, it would not surprise me if he is their next big-money move.

Comment

Next friendly: Hull City vs Malaga, this Saturday (July 16), 9:30 AM Pacific time. It will be streamed live on YouTube. Links will be provided.

Comment

lol

Comment

Pretty good Spanish accent!

Comment

Now that's good use of the transfer window!

Also, I think HC has a new Diversity, Equity, Inclusion advocate. The team will be quite multi-cultural/multi-national

Comment

Wow some of the other new signings look like they are survivors in a post-apocalyptic wasteland

Comment

I'd be concerned for many of our players to play in England, especially the Championship, however I think he has the grit and mentality to make it there. He seems happy and well-liked by the club, he can use this as a stepping stone to the EPL. Still very young and lots of room for growth, he can be a star one day.
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This team is built for promotion. If shota messes this up somehow, his managing career should be over.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X