Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy ran poor Allahyar’s legs into the ground and because of Shota we won’t have Allahyar in the World Cup.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

More on his dismissal.

Hull sacked manager Arveladze hours before Luton match
      https://www.thescore.com/engch/news/2434946

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Another loss tonight looks like. Keep on conceding the way they are and they will be in League 1 next season.

Comment

Is Allahyar officially out of the world cup? He has some time right???
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
            Is Allahyar officially out of the world cup? He has some time right???
            I think it is very unlikely he will be back and match fit by then, he was our X factor, I unfortunately do not think he will be in the WC
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

this guy was never tm material, in what world is he better than taremi, azmoun, ansarifard, zahedi, moghanlou etc. just because he got a sixpack and a loads of disgusting tattoos doesnt mean he is a good football player. he runs a lot, but thats it. Any defender with a little bit of brain and technique will neutralize this guy instantly, because of his lack of skills. but he is respected amongst the inbred brits in hull, which people seem to hold in high regards, even though he is shite.

Comment

Originally posted by shlamrub View Post
                this guy was never tm material, in what world is he better than taremi, azmoun, ansarifard, zahedi, moghanlou etc. just because he got a sixpack and a loads of disgusting tattoos doesnt mean he is a good football player. he runs a lot, but thats it. Any defender with a little bit of brain and technique will neutralize this guy instantly, because of his lack of skills. but he is respected amongst the inbred brits in hull, which people seem to hold in high regards, even though he is shite.
                You are being too harsh that too because he has some tatoos? In any case, i dont think CQ would have played him for the WC as he goes with players that he knows & thinks can hlep him, just like he didnt use young azmoun & taremi in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by shlamrub View Post
                  Other posts include massaging Skocic and suggesting Moghanlou replace Taremi. Haha yeah you know football.

Comment

I believe Alahyar is our next gen superstar. He must
                    stay focused on football. He has the required physical attributes
                    and he is very young. He will become our top player in the next wc
                    if he eats, sleeps, drinks and thinks football.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Pedro Martins the Olympiacos the manger is in talks to be the new Hull manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Pedro Martins the Olympiacos the manger is in talks to be the new Hull manager.
                        Hes a solid coach and good tactician. I remember his Olympiakos team doing quite well in europe in recent years. Played great vs arsenal and wolves. He also has developed a good number of young players who went on to bigger things in both portugal and greece.

Also he has spoken glowingly of how CQ revolutionized coaching https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...oach-plotting/

This would be a fantastic appointment for Hull and Allahyar's development on the surface of it. I guess wolves were also quite keen on him

Comment

A crazy idea that I just had wrt Allahyar's role in Team Melli:

Given that we are rather packed in front/attack, and really lack speed/creativity/intensity/fighting spirit in central midfield, wouldn't be an option to have Allahyar play in central midfield.

Especially his intensity/fighting spirit/speed would do wonders for our midfield. And he can score goals and provide key passes. Seeing the likes of Ezatollahi totally out of form running our midfield just hurt my eyes. Believe me, if we had Javad & Ando in midfield we would have defeated Senegal and Uruguay rather convincingly....

Shall I send an email to CQ

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                            A crazy idea that I just had wrt Allahyar's role in Team Melli:
                            Given that we are rather packed in front/attack, and really lack speed/creativity/intensity/fighting spirit in central midfield, wouldn't be an option to have Allahyar play in central midfield.
                            Especially his intensity/fighting spirit/speed would do wonders for our midfield. And he can score goals and provide key passes. Seeing the likes of Ezatollahi totally out of form running our midfield just hurt my eyes. Believe me, if we had Javad & Ando in midfield we would have defeated Senegal and Uruguay rather convincingly....
                            Shall I send an email to CQ
                            Beat you to it I wrote this many months ago here….I’d love to see it tried in the future but doubt it’ll happen. Although maybe I shouldn’t put that in doubt too much because he did go from striker to wingback after all which is of course very different and the intention behind trying him at wingback was his pace, physicality and ability to cover a lot of ground (all of which are very important for CM).

Also it’s amazing news shotor finally got sacked!!! Great news for allahyar and hull….it’s a long season they still have a chance to turn things around
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Beat you to it I wrote this many months ago here….I’d love to see it tried in the future but doubt it’ll happen. Although maybe I shouldn’t put that in doubt too much because he did go from striker to wingback after all which is of course very different and the intention behind trying him at wingback was his pace, physicality and ability to cover a lot of ground (all of which are very important for CM).

Also it’s amazing news shotor finally got sacked!!! Great news for allahyar and hull….it’s a long season they still have a chance to turn things around

Wow, honestly hadn't seen your post But this only makes our case stronger I would guess for his CM role....

Yes, the way he adapted to that new role on the wings/flanks at Hull, does suggest he would be able to adapt to CM position. Honestly, he reminds me of one of my Dutch heroes overhere: Edgar the pitbull Davids. I would say Allahyar is technically more gifted and elegant, while Davids really mastered the technical and tactical facets of the nr 6/8 position, but their physique/intensity/physicality is quite a like. That's actually why I thought he might do well in CM for Team Melli.

Comment

When he is expected to come back?

Comment

Working...
                                X