Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you'd think ARJ should have some good ideas for him as to how/where to approach his recovery..?

he will be missed @ wc, but unlike many others here .... i dont really think of him as such a vital missing piece for us at WC.... @ least Not yet based on what i've seen of him on the pitch so far..!he is still very much a work in progress footballer .... and if this injury hampers his explosive pace and personal fitness prowess, he is really just an avg @ best young footballer other footballing skills and overall pedigree concerning..!!
    we have good enough WC Ready replacements for him at Winger position...!! he would be better off turning his focus more on a more gradual and comprehensive recovery than to try to rush himself with dodgy band aid fixes in time for this wc..!! he is plenty young there will be other WCs for him to look forward to..!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      The man said the number of injuries is a clear indicator of the incompetence of the club. Liverpool suggests otherwise.
      Because it is Liverpool it does not refute what I said. A good updated team of coaching staff including trainers and
      nutritionists should avoid these sorts of injuries. Liverpool has shite staff if they are experiencing this level of injuries.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        Because it is Liverpool it does not refute what I said. A good updated team of coaching staff including trainers and
        nutritionists should avoid these sorts of injuries. Liverpool has shite staff if they are experiencing this level of injuries.
        Well that & a bit more sensible squad rotation by their idiot coach woulda gone a long way towards avoiding many of these mostly stress/fatigue related injuries..!
        I remember a couple weeks or so they had a cup game for which I was next to certain he’ll be benched & only brought on off the bench later on if game situation demanded & this goozoo shotor started & played him some 70-80 minutes..!
        It seems to me as he is under immense pressure to attain good results or getting shitcanned, he is way too he’ll bent on playing his best footballers game after game be it having to move em outa their natural position & with absolute disregard for natural fatigue that sparks outa playing every 3-4 days @ such intense competition levels.

Comment

Comment

So Sayyadmanesh out of World Cup! Thanks savage Island
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
              So Sayyadmanesh out of World Cup! Thanks savage Island
              Did he decide to go with surgery? I'm sure he knows that it's wrong to decide on something this serious without getting second and third opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
                Did he decide to go with surgery? I'm sure he knows that it's wrong to decide on something this serious without getting second and third opinions.
                I don’t think anything has been decided yet. Unless someone has seen something somewhere.

Comment

hulldailymail
                  صیادمنش اوایل این هفته در لندن تحت عمل جراحی قرار گرفته و احتمالاً سه ماه از میادین دور خواهد بود
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                    hulldailymail
                    صیادمنش اوایل این هفته در لندن تحت عمل جراحی قرار گرفته و احتمالاً سه ماه از میادین دور خواهد بود
                    Wishing him a quick and healthy recovery.

Comment

Welp, one of our few hopes in this WC may be prematurely extinguished.

Comment

do not really think he has any chance of making it but he made the smart choice. Reinjury rates for torn hamstring tendon (what he has) = 40% w/o surgery vs 5% with surgery.

Given his style of play, doing non stop sprints for 90 mins, its basically a recipe for disaster if he forgoes surgery just to be fit for WC (and even then its unlikely hed be 100%).

He should be back by December if all goes well.

Edit: And Frankly, given that there is a strong possibility sko screws him and a few other worthy players out of big mins this WC, it would have been a pretty risky decision not to operate. Imagine putting yourself in such a vulnerable position for like 10 garbage mins a game...

Comment

If he’s back to fitness but not fully match fit by the World Cup I would still take him in a squad of 26. Much rather him than Most of our other attacking options.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            If he’s back to fitness but not fully match fit by the World Cup I would still take him in a squad of 26. Much rather him than Most of our other attacking options.
                            lets see how his recovery pans out ..? he is quite young and certainly has good professionalism about him ... especially as it concerns to taking care of his body and general personal fitness discipline, so chances are still pretty decent he may yet be a positive addition to the 23 man traveling squad..!!
                            i mean hell, CQ took a completely busted and mostly useless when healthy Beikzadeh with to Brazil 2014...!! but then again back like today still we were pretty desperate for LWB options/reinforcements .... seeming perpetual repeated invites of HajiSooti is also party a testament to that severe shortage..!!

Comment

Allahyar has asked for privacy at this time. The news regarding his surgery was not supposed to be reported so soon.
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

The full state of Hull City's injury curse revealed as Allahyar undergoes surgery

The prognosis on Allahyar Sayyadmanesh's torn hamstring is less positive, however, with the Iranian striker undergoing surgery in London earlier this week. Allahyar is likely to be sidelined for around three months putting his hopes of appearing at this winter's World Cup in Qatar in serious jeopardy.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...injury-7513940

Comment

Working...
                                X