This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

God knows what the fuck is going on at this club.
    Salah, Sinik and Traore not even made their debuts yet. Crazy situation.

I would love Allahyar to be at the World Cup but as others mentioned his game is about his pace etc and he can easily make the situation much worse.
    Rubbish situation but he needs to protect his future.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      He should do his recovery anywhere else but Hull. Not clear if the staff there can handle anything.
      Ideally he should go back to Iran and do his recovery with Amiri, his recovery seems to be going pretty well from what I have read.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Ideally he should go back to Iran and do his recovery with Amiri, his recovery seems to be going pretty well from what I have read.
        not really...there are plenty of top rehab center in europe for these type of injuries, and with his status there he will have access to them should he choose (sure club would support it too)

Comment

Think it was mentioned here before, but has he looked into stem cell treatment?

If it means making the WC and avoiding surgery, this should be #1 on his list.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            You really think Hull City is going to allow one of their investments just pick up and go to Iran to rehab?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
              You really think Hull City is going to allow one of their investments just pick up and go to Iran to rehab?
              Not really, that’s why I said ideally but agree with inarsenewetrust….probably better to go to a world class rehab center somewhere in Europe. I just don’t trust hull one bit with all these injuries happening at once it’s not a coincidence or bad luck.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

God knows what the fuck is going on at this club.
                When there are 12 injuries in a team, the management, coaching staff, trainers and nutritionists must be totally shite.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Liverpool have 8 and the only questions marks over their care and management of players are whether they're a little too good.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Liverpool have 8 and the only questions marks over their care and management of players are whether they're a little too good.
                    You're comparing a Champions League and Premier League winning team to Hull "we just learned what a band-aid is" City?

Comment

The man said the number of injuries is a clear indicator of the incompetence of the club. Liverpool suggests otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        The man said the number of injuries is a clear indicator of the incompetence of the club. Liverpool suggests otherwise.
                        Serious question, were Liverpool's injuries all over a short timespan like Hull's?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Coach fuck it up. His style of playing is like pushing the accelerator at the maximum speed. As it was said earlier here, you play 3 games a week, 90 min, eventually you will burn yourself.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                          Well, it could be a combination of things and not just the coach pushing players.

We know Allayar likes to spend a lot of time in the gym body building. That is both a good thing and at the same time a bad thing for a footballer if it is not done with proper instruction and guidance of a professional fitness coach. A hard day at the gym causes many small tears in the muscles which requires time and nutrition for recovery. Jumping on to the field and playing 90 min of an intense game the next day could have all sorts of consequences.

I really suspect this lack of proper coordination and alignment between gym fitness and football field fitness programs are the source of the problem for Allayar. Does anyone know if Allayer speaks good English? Is he able to communicate with his fitness coach at the club? This could all be the problem. The kid is doing all that he thinks is gonna help him but is working against him!

Comment

Serious question, were Liverpool's injuries all over a short timespan like Hull's?
                            Yes. I think it is 9 injuries as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Yes. I think it is 9 injuries as well.
                              Then khak bar sare hamashoon.

Comment

Then khak bar sare hamashoon.
                                I am a Liverpool fan, believe me my mood at the moment and frustration 😅

Comment

Working...
                                X