X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Peterborough is beating Hull 3-0.

Shota is not the right coach for them.
    The irony of that is the League One Peterborough side's manager was Hull's former manager, Grant McCann who got sacked for Shota.

Comment

Didn’t realise how bad Hull’s injury list was. Adama Traore out till Christmas after an injury in his first training session. Another new signing Sinik now out injured too. As well as other players.

Comment

A video made of Hull city fan which gives a level-headed analysis of the signings this off-season. Cut through all the hype really well

https://youtu.be/Z0uoHXnlSQk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Buzzing for Saturday.

Comment

Acun (Hull City owner) on Allahyar: There had been a better financial offer from a different club but he wanted to play for Hull. He believes in him, he's young and has optimism for his future as a player.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  He has basically no qualities to play at CM lol. Field vision, tracking back into deep positions, positional awareness, etc. His technique under pressure when at CF already leaves a decent amount to be desired (ball retention is pretty weak), but as wide fwd he can become a top level player.
                  yup i know ....square peg, round hole ..! but we got better , more experienced, overall winger attackers in current TM set-up and and a massive uphill climb for him trying to unseat ARJ/Taremi for any significant minutes at WC barring some trash minutes here n there perhaps..! and yup, as an attacking winger i'd even take shahab over him any day as the guy from outside looking in..!

what we need most is hard running and top fitness MF play breakers CMs like Amiri to we can afford to line Vahid up at LB/LWB and still contain the speedy attacking lines/wingers of our WC opponents..!!
                  Ando wasnt the most visionary MFder and frequently couldnt even hit the wide side of the barn door with his pasess either... especially so early on, but he was a brilliant MF destroyer who could run @, harassing and mad-dogging opposing MFders/attackers for 90 minutes strong .... allahyar's most impressive playing attributes to me seem sorta similar as well.... like i said he just have to tighten his defensive stance and intensity a bit more .... he already has the physical strength and top fitness and more attacking prowess than that of Ando/Amiri such..!!
                  or i guess i he hates playing in center of the pitch then perhaps adapt him to a more high energy and hard running LWB position .... cause we are currently soorakh AF in that position and will get exposed badly at WC if we dont massively improve our starting options there..!

Comment

Our lad in the presser today (with a Fresh haircut)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Allahyar has new number: #9

Comment

Comment

Comment

Please share live links, thanks in advance!

Comment

Playing midfield??? Screenshot_20220730-094617_theScore.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X