This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Forget about playing in top 4 leagues. Today’s TM players are having trouble staying relevant in second rate leagues. We used to have players starting games in Germany and Spain until age 30.
    Back then we had a handful of players doing well in top leagues, you're right.

However, the rest of the squad was not even playing in Europe, for the most part.

At least now, we have several players in European leagues that are still much stronger than IPL or Qatar league, along with azmoun and taremi who need no explanation of course.

Comment

Another Shota shotormorgh masterclass!

Comment

And another!

Comment

They have conceded 18 goals in the 6 games that Allahyar has been out injured for in the league. For the 4 games he played they conceded 3 goals.

I think that shows how important he is to their team and the hard work that he puts in.

Comment

Surely the charlatan shota has to be on the hot seat…..illaci won’t and can’t risk the fans turning on him bc of his allegiance to his buddy. That would be a very silly mistake I’d be surprised if he makes….shotor needs to be axed ASAP
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Surely the charlatan shota has to be on the hot seat…..illaci won’t and can’t risk the fans turning on him bc of his allegiance to his buddy. That would be a very silly mistake I’d be surprised if he makes….shotor needs to be axed ASAP
              Chairman loves him. Will keep him till Christmas at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Chairman loves him. Will keep him till Christmas at least.
                If they start losing regularly between now and Christmas I would be surprised if the chairman holds onto him. Hull’s fans are very, very rowdy when it comes to incompetence and they let their management hear it. I remember when they went down to league 1 a few years ago they went nuts on the management
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Per iranlegioneri's story: Sayyadmanesh could return in time for the World Cup

https://www.instagram.com/iranlegioneri/?hl=en

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                    Per iranlegioneri's story: Sayyadmanesh could return in time for the World Cup

https://www.instagram.com/iranlegioneri/?hl=en
                    https://youtu.be/mT70BELuX1M

Arya answered in the fan questions Allahyar is out of the World Cup in the recent Gol Bezan podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      https://youtu.be/mT70BELuX1M

Arya answered in the fan questions Allahyar is out of the World Cup in the recent Gol Bezan podcast.
                      Thanks, yeah iranlegioneri posts a lot of bs too like their claims of Spanish & Italian players being Iranian

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Good afternoon.

This man is still the coach of HC

Comment

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Big game tonight then at home to Luton, game is on SkySports.

Comment

Surprised he got let go this early.
                                I mean we all knew he wasn't very good. Seemed like a nice dude, but their football was just bad and showed no signs of improvement. Individual effort bailed out the club a couple of times, but in the long championship season, that doesn't pay off much.

Comment

Working...
                                X