X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shota is turning out to be a shotor

Comment

Anyone see this? Seems Shota was having a go at Allahyar post-match.

Comment

Shota knows he's about to get sacked so he's lashing out.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Club owner loves him. He’s safe for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Hmm poor Allahyar being nice and humble kid and playing good footy, having to take this shit from a crappy coach. but just have a feeling if the coach pushes it, Allahyar humble face will get mad and he will strangle the coach sooner or later..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Goh khordeh. This man should be competing with Skocic over who gets to coach Padideh, not in charge of a Championship club.

Allahyar is by no means a perfect player, but Shita is out of his depth and got out coached by a league two club.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Goh khordeh. This man should be competing with Skocic over who gets to coach Padideh, not in charge of a Championship club.

Allahyar is by no means a perfect player, but Shita is out of his depth and got out coached by a league two club.
                Tactical ineptitude aside, how daft does a manager have to be to air his dirty laundry out in the public? Shota won't solve his team's problems by announcing them to the general public.

Fortunately, all Hull City fans are backing Allahyar on this.

Comment

New PFDC rule: we are no longer to refer to that charlatan who coaches hull as shota…..his name here is officially shotor, that is exactly what he is…..not a coach.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

idk, might be insulting to shotors, a great animal,

il go with: shiita
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      is he really..?
                      i know he is pretty chummy with the owner... but it all comes down to Fans reaction and if they've had enough of his mediocracy or not yet ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        is he really..?
                        i know he is pretty chummy with the owner... but it all comes down to Fans reaction and if they've had enough of his mediocracy or not yet ..!?
                        Just my hunch. He had a full pre-season and they still look like s***. Can't string two passes together. The early Championship results are deceiving. They won the first match on a phantom PK call and a 93rd minute winner, and barely hung on for a tie in the second match after being thoroughly outplayed.

Comment

I think it's not long before he loses the locker room (assuming he already didn't).

Comment

any details coming out as to what was he bitching AS for..? i mean he was subbed out sometimes prior to match ending ... did manesh say something after the game to piss him off or what..?

Comment

^Shotor was just jealous of his abs

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                any details coming out as to what was he bitching AS for..? i mean he was subbed out sometimes prior to match ending ... did manesh say something after the game to piss him off or what..?
                                I was wondering this also...? It will tell us tomorrow to see if Shota shotormorgh starts him tomorrow or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X