Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A draw from this match is huge for HC. PNE definitely the more organized and controlling team (60% possession and 6 shots on target).

Comment

I stopped watching at minute 89. Please let me know when they play some actual football !

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Shota’s system makes Ali Asghari style seem sophisticated. Terrible play by Hull. Getting overrun by PNE.
        LOL sad but very true….he’s a grade A charlatan.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The fact that PNE didn’t score in the second half is a mystery of nature. Shota should buy a lotto ticket.

Comment

decent point for them all things considered. Not the best performance by Hull.

Allahyar played solid again, a couple bad crosses with his left foot but in general very solid defensively, tracking runners, and smart/sharp in possession.

Hopefully flemming can recover and take the LWB spot. That would allow allahyar to pair with estupinan which I think is Shota's preferred front 2.

Comment

hull scrap out a somewhat lucky 0-0 draw..!
              Manesh was decent enough but nothing special... played LW/LWB in first half got a yellow late for a rash challenge of their RWinger while rushing back back to stop a counter ..!
              10min into 2nd half shota had to change formation to avoid PNE onslaught on their goal ... and allahyaar then moved in to left side forward role but he spent much of the rest of the game playing CDM...and they just parked the bus to the end ..!

Comment

Pretty quick turnaround time: Cup match on Tuesday vs Bradford city

Comment

Very good.

Comment

Obviously I want to see him play further forward and it is apparent Hull will play better when he is. However I was really impressed today with his tackling ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Obviously I want to see him play further forward and it is apparent Hull will play better when he is. However I was really impressed today with his tackling ability.
                      not just that but how switched on he is in defensive phase in general for a fwd is super impressive. He looked more switched on than the likes of noorafkan, hajsafi have ever been when tracking runners off the ball.

It also helps he has the speed to make up most distances, unlike those 2

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        not just that but how switched on he is in defensive phase in general for a fwd is super impressive. He looked more switched on than the likes of noorafkan, hajsafi have ever been when tracking runners off the ball.

He will be the kind of player most valuable to Iran as he has the ability to play in various positions. Playing from the wing is his best but if we have injuries in other positions he can fill them.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

He’s good at the position but don’t you think it’s a waste of his ability to play there? He needs to be utilized property.

Although maybe we play him versus England in a similar position if Amiri is not available ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            He’s good at the position but don’t you think it’s a waste of his ability to play there? He needs to be utilized property.

Although maybe we play him versus England in a similar position if Amiri is not available ?
                            its obviously not his long term position, just saying hes playing it well.

The only reason he is playing there is bc of flemming's absence. When he returns allahyar will go back up top as usual.

Comment

Happy Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Happy Sunday

damn bro got no drip

Comment

Working...
                                X