Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi @ Yukatel Kayserispor | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    What a joke lol. Red card, suspension, injury, what's left?
    just be happy he is back playing in respectable league after years of no new CM doing anything. Not everything will go smoothly when you join big new club (azmoun) or start playing for first time in 1.5 years (Karimi).

If you don't think there will be difficulties then you are kidding yourself! This is part of football... There are months left until WC for major guys to hit top form.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      just be happy he is back playing in respectable league after years of no new CM doing anything. Not everything will go smoothly when you join big new club (azmoun) or start playing for first time in 1.5 years (Karimi).
      If you don't think there will be difficulties then you are kidding yourself! This is part of football... There are months left until WC for major guys to hit top form.
      The biggest concern about him is his non stop injuries. Wasn't expecting him to start his injuries cycle so early

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        lets just for starters hope that he gets called up buy sko, and that he doesnt start, sarlak, kamyabinia ezza noorollahi combo at worldcup
        ezza ali k ebrahimi and amiri would be a interesting 4 midfielders,
        in a first game (3-4-2-1)

Beiranvand
        Moharrami, Kaanani, Hosseini
        Ali K - Ezza - Ebrahimi - Amiri
        Azmoun - Allahyar
        Taremi

Wonder if that would work, with Amiri coming down as lb in defence aswell
        then subbed out for arl, e would have pag and shoja and hardani and hajisafi for defenders on the bench
        sarlak and noorollahi for dm, and bunch of offensive subs aswell.

+ no more issues with out of position noorafkhan etc

it can basicly be a 3-5-2 o 4 4-5-1 or 3-4-3 - 4-4-2- depending on match situation with those players

amiri and allahyar can run down the flank helping each other out
        Agha there is no way we play with back 3 in WC.
        Rapemon mikonan lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Agha there is no way we play with back 3 in WC.
          Rapemon mikonan lol
          yeah but its like 3 back in offence and amiri can do down as lb in defence. so its not constant 3 back

like a 3-5-2 being a 5-3-2/5-4-1 depending on opponent and match situation at the same time

the thought was also to pack the central own half with turbo engine players making england have to play on the flanks, with our strong header defender
          kaanani clearing the balls sent in rather than walking in like korea had tikikaka outside our penalty area
          and have creative defenders and midfielders being able to feed the forward 2/3 players azmoun taremi and allahyar on counters and our own possession buildup with good passing defenders and same for midfielders..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Both played very good

Karimi might be our savior to help us avoid the laughable players like nourollahi and noorafkan and Hajsafi playing in midfield

Against Besiktas and today against basak he showed he can easily hold his own, sit deep, make plays, crisp passes, and great vision.
            He also covers much more ground than ezatollahi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Karimi is definitely a better option defensively than Nourollahi. Issue with him is pace, although he isn't as slow as Saeid.

Would be nice to have a Karimi + Ghoddos midfield.

Comment

I feel like this pace argument while totally valid to why AK never cut the mustard in a top development club like dinamo for example, is totally meaningless for our current situation.

If we had moises caicedo CM profiles he is competing against, sure its relevant. But just because nourollahi is slightly faster doesnt really mean anything in the grand scheme of a football match. His other qualities are so shocking (esp since going to UAE) that even if he can cover a few extra meters, the fact he will give 4x as many turnovers under moderate pressure defeats the whole purpose of him winning the ball back in the first place (so that we can have possession). Not to mention the dangerous areas he gives the ball up in. Not to say that Karimi under pressure is cazorla, but in comparison he is way more competent and showing that so far vs solid turkish sides. And thats after not playing for almost 1.5 years...his speed, decision making, and confidence to play more forward passes will only improve with more games.

And as mentioned by the, even without the ball nourollahi is a total bonehead of a defender, regularly giving up stupid fouls and as I recall correctly many bad instances with his defensive positioning, tackling choice for PP in any semi note worthy ACL games.

Looking at other Sko CM choices, karimi shits on them too. I mean norafkan, hajsafi at CM should have been fatwa'd by somebody higher up years ago.

I think we need to play a mid 3 to have any chance against anybody. If ezatolahi finds a euro club and fixes himself, then he is still the DM. Defensively, physically, and in possession he is superior to all options. If he fails to do that, omid ebrahimi is still in great shape and form as well.

For 3-5-2...
                Moharrami-----Karimi-----Ezatolahi/Ebrahimi------Ghoddos----Amiri

for 433...
                --------------Ezatolahi/Ebrahimi--------
                ----Karimi/Amiri-------------Ghoddos

If Yasin keeps up his good form he can also be an option off the bench, he is playing as #8 while captaining sepahan.

Comment

Amiri is done. His dedication and tirelessly performance for years was really amazing but the injuries and age slowed him down.
                  As much as i appreciate his work ethic, dedication, etc, he shouldn't start or even make the WC squad we have already quite few players around or over 30

Comment

We can not go with 3-5-2. Obviously. It will be suicide.
                    This will be my line up
                    Beiro
                    Shoja, Kanani, Majid, Hajsafi
                    ( Between Karimi, Ebrahimi, Saeid, Nour 2 players who are at the best shape)
                    JB, Allahyar
                    Azmoun, Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Amiri is done. His dedication and tirelessly performance for years was really amazing but the injuries and age slowed him down.
                      As much as i appreciate his work ethic, dedication, etc, he shouldn't start or even make the WC squad we have already quite few players around or over 30
                      I think Amiri is such a gem and rarity in our football (strong, constant running, calm under pressure) that we have to at least give him a chance in camps to show if he’s in form. If he is cut he should be one of the last, and only if he can’t be fit in time.
                      Last edited by Nokhodi; 08-21-2022, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Karimi so far has played against

Besiktas and Basaksehir, two of the better teams in the league and easily among the 5 best.

He didn't look slow, out of place in either match,

He does really well with the ball, has good technique, his passing is smooth and crisp.

He definitely covers a lot more ground than ezatollahi, and is much better in every regard when compared to nourollahi

If he continues to play for kayseri up until the WC it would be idiotic to not use him as we are in a really bad state with regard to MF

Potentially we could play Ezza deep, karimi and ghoddos together, or some other combo.

But immediately clear that karimi can work under pressure and control a ball, and keep possession in a tidy way, something only he, ezatollahi, and ghoddos can do.

Comment

Guys do we have an update on AK and the (seemingly) slight knock he took before coming off? Really hope it’s not serious
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Guys do we have an update on AK and the (seemingly) slight knock he took before coming off? Really hope it’s not serious
                            There is a picture of him jogging around the field on team's IG. It appeared to be him jogging alone while the rest of the team were doing regular practice activities so he is not 100% back but jogging on grass is a good sign. It doesn't look like a disastrous injury but will probably miss this wknd's game.

Comment

Karimi was in regular training wearing cleats from pictures posted today

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Karimi was in regular training wearing cleats from pictures posted today

Not in squad for tomorrow match
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/Chxku5Co...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

Working...
                                X