No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi @ Yukatel Kayserispor | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope AK starts today, they won 1-0 last week so coach may be tempted to keep the same D and DM players.
    He is one of the players i will follow closely mainly because of our midfielder situation.
    Turkish league pace is quite fast for 2nd rated league and if he keeps it up, he will be an option for our CM for sure.
    His issue is lack of speed, lets see..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

kayserispour game

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/67882...r_kayserispor/
      links will be at this page about 30 minutes before game starts

also most probably at www.hesgoal.com but its not up yet.
      you will have to search hesgoal for the game, its really easy, just click on kayserspor close to game starts

link posted also in links thread
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hosseini and Karimi both starting as per Footmob and Flashscore.

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/110993/B...yserispor.html

Comment

Game is too fast.
            Wonder with such a high pace level of football why their clubs suck in euro competition

Comment

1-0 Basak. Other CB failed to mark Chadli backpost who headed home.

Majid and Karimi both have had very solid start.

Comment

Majid Hosseini’s passing game is truly world class. He plays such precise and accurate balls from the back line….he did that a lot at Trabzonspor but seeing it even more so now. The guy is pure class
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Streaming is too tokhmi

Comment

Half time. Really good half from both of them.

Majid is our most in form legionairre after taremi. I don't know why skocic insist on shoja+kanaani having to partner each other just because they are getting raped in qatar together every week. Weird obsession of his.

Karimi is a competent CM. Today he is more calm and not going into any dumb tackles. He is really not that slow, and his good IQ means he can position himself early to anticipate and compensate for lack of pure speed. Physically he is strong and passing game is best of any Iranian cm. Under pressure he can still think and execute, some very nice forward passes as well created a couple great openings for kayseri.

If he keeps this up he is for sure a starter in WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Game is too fast.
                      Wonder with such a high pace level of football why their clubs suck in euro competition

Morrabbihaaye haaji baazaarie tork ke az nazare taktiki dar sathe Europa nistand.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

2-0 now

Comment

Was a great strike for 2-0. Nothing anybody could do.

Ali just got ran into by somebody around lower leg area, he tried to play on but now asking for sub...

Hopefully nothing serious and just hard impact.

Comment

Damn AK asks for a sub bc he is feeling something in that right foot he was injured for so long on. Thankfully it doesn’t look to be serious but will have to wait until the club confirms later.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What a joke lol. Red card, suspension, injury, what's left?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Half time. Really good half from both of them.
                                Majid is our most in form legionairre after taremi. I don't know why skocic insist on shoja+kanaani having to partner each other just because they are getting raped in qatar together every week. Weird obsession of his.
                                Karimi is a competent CM. Today he is more calm and not going into any dumb tackles. He is really not that slow, and his good IQ means he can position himself early to anticipate and compensate for lack of pure speed. Physically he is strong and passing game is best of any Iranian cm. Under pressure he can still think and execute, some very nice forward passes as well created a couple great openings for kayseri.
                                If he keeps this up he is for sure a starter in WC.
                                lets just for starters hope that he gets called up buy sko, and that he doesnt start, sarlak, kamyabinia ezza noorollahi combo at worldcup
                                ezza ali k ebrahimi and amiri would be a interesting 4 midfielders,
                                in a first game (3-4-2-1)

Beiranvand
                                Moharrami, Kaanani, Hosseini
                                Ali K - Ezza - Ebrahimi - Amiri
                                Azmoun - Allahyar
                                Taremi

Wonder if that would work, with Amiri coming down as lb in defence aswell
                                then subbed out for arl, e would have pag and shoja and hardani and hajisafi for defenders on the bench
                                sarlak and noorollahi for dm, and bunch of offensive subs aswell.

+ no more issues with out of position noorafkhan etc

it can basicly be a 3-5-2 o 4 4-5-1 or 3-4-3 - 4-4-2- depending on match situation with those players

amiri and allahyar can run down the flank helping each other out
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X