No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi @ Yukatel Kayserispor | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that was very dumb…very unfortunate because he was having a great game. Why are Iranian players either 0% or 100%?

Comment

How is Majid playing?

Comment

didnt see the match but getting sent off doesnt bode well for his future minutes at the club ....unless they are short of options in MF..?

from prior viewings, he has excellent poise, smart movements about the MF and accurate passing.....faghat daroo kheyli ziadi Konde in reactionary situations ... probably why committed those silly fouls that got him sent off..!! ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          didnt see the match but getting sent off doesnt bode well for his future minutes at the club ....unless they are short of options in MF..?

from prior viewings, he has excellent poise, smart movements about the MF and accurate passing.....faghat daroo kheyli ziadi Konde in reactionary situations ... probably why committed those silly fouls that got him sent off..!! ??
          I don’t think we have to be concerned about future mins….two yellows is different than a ridiculous challenge that results in a red. Coach could have taken him off too but didn’t obviously bc he was playing a good game. I think he will be fine….67 mins of good footy from AK is lovely to see, shame he will miss the next game though.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            How is Majid playing?
            Nothing very noticeable about him today

Comment

AK was great. Two yellows but he will be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

His first tackle on yellow was a bit nasty. I watched till min 60 and he played decent game tbh. But like most of Iranian D and DM, his tackles are off.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to hear Karimi is playing well, minus the double yellow.

Comment

He should have been subbed before 2nd yellow.
                    He dont have much match training. He had a yellow and with against really good oponent.
                    Hosseini was also good.

All that said, if Golizadeh goes to turkey I think its better then where he is today. It was good level!

Comment

I think considering he didnt play for well over a year it was a good debut. Esp considering the opposition, speed of game, and atmosphere. Before this the guy was playing in doha mall land. Extremely retarded RC though, although I dont think he has ever been known for getting many...hopefully a one-off.

Once he gets used to the intensity and speed I expect him to improve on defensive end. He certainly has good physical tools even if not the quickest. Really like his IQ and passing range, can be a huge asset for TM.

Majid had solid match with couple crucial interceptions. Impressed with his development at kayseri, he is a much more level headed defender now, and more reliable

Comment

Boy already had a yellow, and does this? They should start teach football 101 in Iran....
                        https://video.varzesh3.com/video/256...AA%D8%A7%D8%B4

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Boy already had a yellow, and does this? They should start teach football 101 in Iran....
                          I just saw the 2nd yellow.
                          Both tackles were amateurish and stupid.
                          As i said most of Iranian D or DM have this problem.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hosseini starting vs. Istanbulspor. They are up 1-0 already.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

1-0 Win. Majid rated 8.0 on Fotmob. Impressive 94% pass accuracy.

Hopefully AK returns to xi away to basaksehir next week. Another high profile game for them

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                looool
                                As my coach once told me when i was a young kid, if your going to make a bad tackle and you know its going to be a faul, atleast make the other player feel some pain. Dont get a freekick or a card for nothing.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X