No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi @ Yukatel Kayserispor | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't watch the match, but I check on Google and it says Majid conceded OG. Is this correct?

Comment

Both started the final friendly match. 3-2 W for kayseri

Comment

Hope Karimi starts regularly. Will be big plus for TM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Hope Karimi starts regularly. Will be big plus for TM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          He has been starting every pre season game that I have seen. Bodes well for him to be a starter. Looks like his position to lose.

Comment

Kayserispor's probable lineup against Besiktas for Saturday.

Comment

Both have an opportunity with a strong start to the season to force themselves into the starting line up at the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Both have an opportunity with a strong start to the season to force themselves into the starting line up at the World Cup.
                in a world without sko. In a world with sko shoja simply has to start next to kanaani in the center of defense, and nourollahi at CM is the first name on the team sheet.

These 2 will be content with 10 mins at the end of games we are getting pummelled.

Thankfully I dont think this world will last much longer

Comment

Love Majid Hosseini, but this Ali Karimi is overrated. He's worse than even Nourollahi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Love Majid Hosseini, but this Ali Karimi is overrated. He's worse than even Nourollahi.
                    This isn't about colors Nokhodi!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      This isn't about colors Nokhodi!
                      Majid Hosseini is a former blue so it's not about colors for me.

Ali Karimi, even before the injuries was very slow, and not a particular standout defensively or offensively.

Comment

Ali Karimi, even before the injuries was very slow, and not a particular standout defensively or offensively.
                        But Karimi's doing well in pre-season and all the Kayserispor fans (from what I read on social media) are satisfied with his performances/highly rate him enough to want him to start.

Comment

he wasnt fast you are right, but physically quite strong and technically much higher than level of nourollahi (one of the most uncoordinated, dast o pa che players on TM in recent times, just go watch how many times he tripped over the ball vs algeria). He can actually give you the option of keeping the ball under pressure for more than 2 seconds. Not to mention defensively he gives nowhere near as many fouls as nour (who is a big liability esp around his own box)

I also remember CQ really rated him but he just had bad luck with injuries around times of major camps, tournaments.

If Karimi gets regular mins in Turkey he will definitely be a much more impressive option to help CM line than nour, guy that was benched by uzbek kid for most of the year in Shabab al daghoon

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            he wasnt fast you are right, but physically quite strong and technically much higher than level of nourollahi (one of the most uncoordinated, dast o pa che players on TM in recent times, just go watch how many times he tripped over the ball vs algeria). He can actually give you the option of keeping the ball under pressure for more than 2 seconds. Not to mention defensively he gives nowhere near as many fouls as nour (who is a big liability esp around his own box)

I also remember CQ really rated him but he just had bad luck with injuries around times of major camps, tournaments.

If Karimi gets regular mins in Turkey he will definitely be a much more impressive option to help CM line than nour, guy that was benched by uzbek kid for most of the year in Shabab al daghoon
                            I only would say remove Nourollahi right now because UAE has destroyed his form (as expected and many here unfortunately predicted). UAE is worse than a retirement home for footballers.

Otherwise let's hope Omid Ebrahimi, Ezatollahi, or some new standout can take over the position.
                            I believe Ali Karimi will be absolutely run over. Maybe he has a better touch, but I'd rather he be ready defensively first, as his offensive style has been outdate for 10 years at least.

Comment

I only would say remove Nourollahi right now because UAE has destroyed his form (as expected and many here unfortunately predicted). UAE is worse than a retirement home for footballers.

Otherwise let's hope Omid Ebrahimi, Ezatollahi, or some new standout can take over the position.
                              I believe Ali Karimi will be absolutely run over. Maybe he has a better touch, but I'd rather he be ready defensively first, as his offensive style has been outdate for 10 years at least.
                              if what you say is proven in turkey, I will agree with you. Otherwise he is playing at a higher level than any of our other CMs at the moment and should be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                if what you say is proven in turkey, I will agree with you. Otherwise he is playing at a higher level than any of our other CMs at the moment and should be considered.
                                Definitely agree that he's playing in a better league/environment than any of our other DMs.

Comment

Working...
                                X