Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi @ Yukatel Kayserispor | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi @ Yukatel Kayserispor | 2022-2023

seems for now at least that Karimi will be staying with them. Here they both are pictured in pre-season training.

Good luck to both of them. Kayserispor had solid season last year and great cup run, often showed strong performances vs top teams. They play quick, one touch football and were highly effective in transition last year with likes of Thiam and Gavranovic leading the line, forwards with good international quality.

Majid had strong season last year and regained form and confidence, he looks much more assured and takes less risks than during trabzonspor days and this has carried into his TM games. Hopefully his progression continues.

For AK if he can stay fit and play matches he will likely make WC squad. Sko is a fan from before and TM midfield situation is horrific so great opportunity for him

Looks like AK scored in a pre season friendly (I think?): https://twitter.com/golbezan/status/...OurI1N32AAZNXQ
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 07-06-2022, 05:53 PM.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.karamanhabercisi.com/kay...rdi-41160h.htm

Kayserispor, Ali Karimi’nin Lisansını Çıkardı
      Süper Lig'de başarılı bir dönem geçirmek isteyen Yukatel Kayserispor, İranlı futbolcu Ali Karimi'nin lisansını aktif etti.

Yukatel Kayserispor, İranlı futbolcu Ali Karimi'nin lisansını çıkardı.

Süper Lig'de başarılı bir dönem geçirmek isteyen Yukatel Kayserispor, İranlı futbolcu Ali Karimi'nin lisansını aktif etti. Geçen sezon başında transfer edilen ancak sakatlığından ötürü lisansı askıya alınan Ali Karimi için FIFA nezrinde yapılan girişimler sonuç verdi. Kayserispor Başkanı Berna Gözbaşı'nın FIFA düzeyinde yaptığı girişimler sonucunda Ali Karimi'nin yeni transfer olmadığı, geçen sezondan beri Kayserispor takımında yeraldığı, sakatlığı sürecinde tedavi gördüğü, bu süreçte ödemelerin zamanında düzenli olarak yapıldığı ispat edildi. Bunun sonucunda FIFA, Kayserispor'a Ali Karimi'nin lisansının çıkarılmasına izin verdi.

Bu gelişme üzerine Kayserispor kulübü, Ali Karimi ile 2023-2024 sezonu sonunda bitecek profesyonel futbolcu sözleşmesini ve gerekli evrakları Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu'na göndererek lisans işlemlerini halletti.

Comment

Great, seems he will be part of their plans this season

Comment

With our midfield being so thin, he looks like a great option.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

This guy is not a speedy Gonzalez but if he stays healthy he has much better speed and field coverage of current Ezzatollahi. And can actually have a shot to be among candidates for CM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Our midfield is super weak, hope AK can have a strong season this year. I have yet to be too impressed with him, but he can't be worst than Nourolahi..
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Majid and AK started in latest friendly with most of other "A" teamers.

game finished 2-2.

Comment

Short recap of Majid Hosseini from the previous season:

Comment

[Di Marzio] Napoli and Kim Min-Jae deal almost done. Napoli will pay the €20M clause.
                    For those that say the Turkish Süper Lig is a bad league.

Comment

How Majid isn't being played as our fixed CB is beyond me.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Atm, the DM pool for TM should be Ezza, AK, Ebrahimi, Mehdipour. Y. Salmani could be considered in case he wake up

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Both Ali and Majid started today’s match.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

basically same as their strongest team last season with addition of AK. Hopefully he keeps his place but all indications are that he is playing well.

Comment

Working...
                              X