This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Brazil brazil and brazil again! Why can't they look to Iran, we have so many CM to offer with Sarlak, nourollahi, nourafkan or Ezatollahi !
    honestly I appreciate your sarcasm here but in the past you have seriously asked the same question.

For a team like Porto, situation is clear. They have deep scouting network of many years operating in Brazil, Colombia, etc. These people know every single variable to look for with South American talent. They have detailed lists of the young players in the country in every birth year and monitor them constantly until they are of age to transfer. Then these players themselves have less issues adapting bc of language, cultural similarities with Portugal. On top of that, the players themselves know very well the path they have selected (porto to top 10 club in world football) and are convinced that if they keep their end of the bargain they will get big move that benefits everybody.

And these players are available for so cheap! Esteghlal was asking for like $2 mil up front for Ghayedi and add ons. For 1 more million arsenal were able to sign Gabriel Martinelli from Brazilian 3rd tier, and recently signed another young winger from Sao Paolo for same $2 mil. I know which players I would rather have!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Porto are close to signing highly rated CM Andre Almeida from Guimaraes. Will be announced later this week.

He would be the replacement for Vitinha.

They are also targeting 2 wide players from Brazil. One of them (Gabriel Veron) looks like a special talent. Still looking at various RBs too.

looks atleast as exhiting as Diaz, can be very very interesting to se this guy and Mehdi link up
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Which...? It's less apparent to me - are we saying that the "rebels" like Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Ebrahimi, Majid Hosseini, Ansarifard, Hajsafi etc... are the "new Karimis and Azizis"?

Because it seems to me that regardless of the talent of each individual player, they are the contingent with the most professional attitude to the game, and perhaps they hope that from the rest of the TM set-up. Why should they not? They have worked hard for this, for each other, for the country and this is the last serious world cup.

These are players whom, in the way they conduct themselves on multiple levels, seem to me as polar opposites to Karimi and Azizi.

I find it difficult seeing "love me for who I am" Sardar, Beiro, Kanaani, Khalilzadeh etc... as the "Nekounams/Mahdavikias" personally. I appreciate other viewpoints though...
        No it has nothing to do with Taremi gang vs Azmoun gang. I personally agree with Taremi that Team Melli needs better preparation for the World cup and that the Qatar camp was a disaster.

What I do not agree with is trash-talking a decision to try out players and talking about yourself as though you are a fixed starter and more special than your fellow teammate. This is a behavior Azizi and Karimi show a lot with an undisputable arrogance when they talk on any show about their achievements. The same type of arrogance you'll see when a player like Jamie Carragher or Alexi Lalas who were above average at best are some of the most obnoxious commentators.

We have so many amazing players from the past like Bagheri or Zarincheh who are/were integral parts of our football without being over entitled pansies. Even Ali Daei(the one with the most right to be arrogant IMO) is humble in many ways and would never be seen trashing TM hopefuls like that.

Does Sadio Mane make comments like this when he goes from glitz and glamour Liverpool to Senegal? No, in Senegal hes just another one of the XI and he plays as a unit.
        This selfish individualism is ruining TM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          No it has nothing to do with Taremi gang vs Azmoun gang. I personally agree with Taremi that Team Melli needs better preparation for the World cup and that the Qatar camp was a disaster.

What I do not agree with is trash-talking a decision to try out players and talking about yourself as though you are a fixed starter and more special than your fellow teammate. This is a behavior Azizi and Karimi show a lot with an undisputable arrogance when they talk on any show about their achievements. The same type of arrogance you'll see when a player like Jamie Carragher or Alexi Lalas who were above average at best are some of the most obnoxious commentators.

We have so many amazing players from the past like Bagheri or Zarincheh who are/were integral parts of our football without being over entitled pansies. Even Ali Daei(the one with the most right to be arrogant IMO) is humble in many ways and would never be seen trashing TM hopefuls like that.

Does Sadio Mane make comments like this when he goes from glitz and glamour Liverpool to Senegal? No, in Senegal hes just another one of the XI and he plays as a unit.
          no. Go look at how successful, accountable, and with how much integrity Aliou Cisse has run the Senegal camp in the past 8 years. Look at all the dual nationals he has convinced to join the team. Look at their success. And then compare to what the fuck skocic is doing

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            no. Go look at how successful, accountable, and with how much integrity Aliou Cisse has run the Senegal camp in the past 8 years. Look at all the dual nationals he has convinced to join the team. Look at their success. And then compare to what the fuck skocic is doing
            You do realize that Cisse has one of the smallest coaching resumes in Africa. He coached U23 before taking Senegal NT. He also had his trials challenges and detractors when he started. He got some poor results too...now look.

In 2018 under his leadership they couldn't beat Luxembourg, Madagascar, uzbekistan...etc. They stuck with him.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Ali Daei defended Taremi against Skocic earlier during qualifiers bro lol he's on the record poking jabs at him in the Adel interview

Wake up and smell the coffee, this guy has lost reigns of the team

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Comment

Lol could have been worse

Comment

Photo shoot

Comment

Comment

Comment

This guy can still end up in Milan sometime this season, Italian clubs don't care much about the age.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He should not leave. At Porto he has some guaranteed playing time and he should stay until the World Cup

Comment

Porto is signing 19 year old winger/forward from Palmerias, Gabriel Veron for 10M Euros

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              Ali Daei defended Taremi against Skocic earlier during qualifiers bro lol he's on the record poking jabs at him in the Adel interview

Wake up and smell the coffee, this guy has lost reigns of the team
                              I'm not a fan of Skocic's style of play or coaching methods. I can want him changed but also understand that a player who thinks he can change things at his will is a problem. Best case scenario for me is changing Skocic and then telling Taremi to STFU

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X