This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Agree, Tarmi make more harms than benefits. This guy has totally screwed mind and don’t fit in a team that needs solidarity and positive impulses. Get reed of the cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Comment

Perhaps a bit off topic, but for all of you who agreed that this Darwin Nunez deal to Liverpool was inflated in value, and frankly way above the abilities of Darwin Nunez, here is a little nugget:

https://firstsportz.com/football-new...nunez-reports/

https://twitter.com/dreparker007/sta...00536095428609

Also, I have been saying this for years now (also on this forum!): If our top players had hot-shot agents they'll be playing in major teams now. Taremi is a great example, his stats speak for themselves, his age is really not why he hasn't made the big splash yet. Guy just turned 30 today, is a center forward in prime form. Would be a steal for any top-4 Serie A team, or teams like Atletico, Seville, and Bayern. Dont think Premier League woud fit him.

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
            Agree, Tarmi make more harms than benefits. This guy has totally screwed mind and don’t fit in a team that needs solidarity and positive impulses. Get reed of the cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            lol yes, let's invite some PHD's from Sharif who are very well mannered so we can have solidarity. You gotta understand that most soccer players from all over the world come from poor conditions and don't have the manners you expect. It's up to charismatic and capable leaders to control them and make stars out of them not the other way around.

If I was to pick between Taremi and Skocic, I definitely wouldn't pick Skocic. Don't forget, a coach like Queiroz controlled the shit out of players like Taremi so they are controllable and not naturally savages.

Comment

Taremi is a top 10 score and assist guy in Europe. How would the other 9 react to two weeks in Qatar doing shooting drills and playing video games all night long and wasting the few precious days they had to prepare for the WC or take a vacation before the season starts again. Baba you cannot treat a pro player like you treat a kid coming out of Bushehr and expect them to be this soldier BS. Seems like Sardar is a happy go lucky jokester willing to get along while Mehdi is more of a WTF kind of a guy who is not happy with the amateur hour. They both need to stay so this coach needs to get his own act together.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                100% agreed. In 40 days, there will be a fork in the road. Either Taremi's revolution takes hold, new coach comes in and ,of course, Taremi is the first name on the roster or Skocic remain. In case of Skocic remaining, I can't see him keeping Taremi if he wants to keep any kind of control over the team.
                the bizzare events in recent month surrounding the TM proves he has little to No Control over the team and certainly no influence in IFF's operation ..!!
                oddly his most vital supposed TM ally (Sardar) is the guy who opened this whole can of worms to begin with and kickstarted the shittstorm that has made his continued reign anymore all but untenable..!

many times in the past i've said that Sardar Social Media activities/antics must be curtailed and handed over professional PR group...!! same shitt goes for every other TM player, including Mehdi..!!
                if i recall well, CQ used vastly restrict SM activities of All TM players, especially so close to important game...!!

that is the first thing Eskoocher would need to do as well if he can survive this bizarre episode (which looks highly improbable..!) he has so far done as good of a job of damage control since the Sardar's tweet spark as possible.... and if he somehow manages survival ...i highly doubt he'd start another damaging shittstorm pre-wc by dumping Mehdi.... in all likeliness he will invite him and avoid another pre-wc disastrous distraction but if able to afford the risk, he could well retaliate by keeping him benched often during it..?

Comment

Another thing that came to mind: Mehdi just turned 30 today, he's in the dead center of his PRIME. This is the last world cup he could be in his prime, the next one he'll be 34. It means a lot to him and rightfully so. So you can see why he'd be so frustrated at the coaching failures and incompetency of the federation. A little empathy is important here.

Comment

https://twitter.com/TheRealJuliaG_/s...vTQz5swFD2clmQ

IDK if this is real, but Taremi going to have some fire power backing him up if true!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                      IDK if this is real, but Taremi going to have some fire power backing him up if true!
                      LOOOOL i'm guessing you know that of course this is not feasible as he just signed a huge contract with liverpool such that he is paid more per week than the whole of porto combined

My question is what did you search on twitter to find this?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        It's apparent which TM players will become the new Azizi/Karimi's and which ones will become the Nekounams/Mahdavikias
                        Which...? It's less apparent to me - are we saying that the "rebels" like Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Ebrahimi, Majid Hosseini, Ansarifard, Hajsafi etc... are the "new Karimis and Azizis"?

Because it seems to me that regardless of the talent of each individual player, they are the contingent with the most professional attitude to the game, and perhaps they hope that from the rest of the TM set-up. Why should they not? They have worked hard for this, for each other, for the country and this is the last serious world cup.

These are players whom, in the way they conduct themselves on multiple levels, seem to me as polar opposites to Karimi and Azizi.

I find it difficult seeing "love me for who I am" Sardar, Beiro, Kanaani, Khalilzadeh etc... as the "Nekounams/Mahdavikias" personally. I appreciate other viewpoints though...

Comment

Porto are close to signing highly rated CM Andre Almeida from Guimaraes. Will be announced later this week.

He would be the replacement for Vitinha.

They are also targeting 2 wide players from Brazil. One of them (Gabriel Veron) looks like a special talent. Still looking at various RBs too.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            LOOOOL i'm guessing you know that of course this is BS and not even feasible as he just signed a huge contract with liverpool such that he is paid more per week than the whole of porto combined

My question is what did you search on twitter to find this?
                            Thought so . I'm glad I have you guys here to validate what comes up on my feed.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Porto are close to signing highly rated CM Andre Almeida from Guimaraes. Will be announced later this week.

He would be the replacement for Vitinha.

They are also targeting 2 wide players from Brazil. One of them (Gabriel Veron) looks like a special talent. Still looking at various RBs too.

Brazil brazil and brazil again! Why can't they look to Iran, we have so many CM to offer with Sarlak, nourollahi, nourafkan or Ezatollahi !

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Brazil brazil and brazil again! Why can't they look to Iran, we have so many CM to offer with Sarlak, nourollahi, nourafkan or Ezatollahi !
                                lol at the list of alternatives and why? simple they can sell an avg. but overrated brizilian for 25mil plus but can't even get a $15 plus offer for their best player who happens to be eyerinian..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X