This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Skocic wouldnt be at the world cup if not for taremi so dont see how he kicks him out. Putting taremi in same bracket as rahmati with all due respect is an insult to us that are watching football. The respective levels and their impact on TM are not even comparable.
    At the time Rahmati was the number 1 GK by a mile. The fact that CQ took him out and made Haghighi #1 with only 6 caps and Davari / Ahmadi as his backups was fucking crazy (happy he did, but the decision it self was not one that many would have the guts to make). I would not want to be Skocic right now, if he cuts him, he will get destroyed by the media and fans, and if he keeps him, he will show that he is a yes man.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      The irony is that he started of talking about how upset he was that as a youth he wasn't given the opportunity to play in his clubs and it really upset him and held him back from reaching his potential
      And by his own admission he made some errors in judgment footballing wise some he regrets to this day. I think he got a bit emotional and likely any other day he wouldn't repeat some of the comments. Specially the ones in which he threw some folks under the bus.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

What worries me about Taremi the most is, if it is all kissed and made up and he is included and starts, will he give his 100%? or not just to prove his points? We saw that against Algeria. Against Algeria he was about 20% of Taremi at FC Porto.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          What worries me about Taremi the most is, if it is all kissed and made up and he is included and starts, will he give his 100%? or not just to prove his points? We saw that against Algeria. Against Algeria he was about 20% of Taremi at FC Porto.
          which player do you think played well vs algeria?

Comment

which player do you think played well vs algeria?
            None of them. All were koongoshad
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

None of them. All were koongoshad
              lets cut them all then. Acc to some skocic is such an almighty coach that with lineup of khoone be khoone players he should be able to deliver results. His system is second to none!

Comment

lets cut them all then. Acc to some skocic is such an almighty coach that with lineup of khoone be khoone players he should be able to deliver results. His system is second to none!
                Algeria game was a prelude to their ploy to get rid of Skocic. Their ploy failed. It is a different phase now. We will see. IFF has issued a stern warning to players playing up.
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

Algeria game was a prelude to their ploy to get rid of Skocic. Their ploy failed. It is a different phase now. We will see. IFF has issued a stern warning to players playing up.
                  This IFF is a lame duck, headless organization. They will not be there in 40 or so days. They will all be replaced.

Please do not look at the rhetoric and see what has transpired in the past few months. They have no authority.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo loan talks with Sporting Lisbon are currently underway, according to reports. [@SportTVPortugal]

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      This IFF is a lame duck, headless organization. They will not be there in 40 or so days. They will all be replaced.

Please do not look at the rhetoric and see what has transpired in the past few months. They have no authority.
                      How can you speak with such certainty?
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think Skocic must have been trying to get rid of himself then playing Noorafkan at centre back 🙂

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo loan talks with Sporting Lisbon are currently underway, according to reports. [@SportTVPortugal]

That remix is actually a realy sick kit!
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

100% agreed. In 40 days, there will be a fork in the road. Either Taremi's revolution takes hold, new coach comes in and ,of course, Taremi is the first name on the roster or Skocic remain. In case of Skocic remaining, I can't see him keeping Taremi if he wants to keep any kind of control over the team.

Comment

How can you speak with such certainty?
                              There is a bit to this story and if everything goes the way it's looking like it will - these statements by IFF are just PR statements, nothing more.

The power brokers will be making the real decisions. I am just going but what I think will transpire and I don't think it's a viewpoint without a lot of evidence.

Time will answer all of these questions and uncertainties.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                I think Skocic must have been trying to get rid of himself then playing Noorafkan at centre back 🙂
                                Friendly game. Trying to find some more defenders/midfielders. Seems everyone wants to be a striker at the moment in this generation of players.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X