Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the worst game i have seen of porto ever. They are completely at a loss here
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Their CD is too old with Pepe and Marcano

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      After this match, they may start David Carmo

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Mehdi went for glory on that PK….should have played it safe in a game like this where they are trying to come back.

Knowing how petty SC is I won’t be surprised if he takes Mehdi off of PK duty even though he has made his last 10+
        Mehdi has missed 3 out of his last 10! You could see it today he waited so long because he was unsure, didnt practice all weak, was out of confidence

Comment

Man what the heck is Veron doing ? Horrible. Hasn’t had a single good pass.

Comment

Taremi off. Stream off.

Comment

Bad day at the office today. Put it behind them and move on. Mehdi didn’t look 100% to me, hopefully he is back to his normal self by next game.

Comment

Porto defense always lets in a few sooties. Happened a lot last season but I can’t remember 3 in a row like that. Field also didn’t help their game. Zaidu and Veron are also painful to watch.

Comment

The Rio ave curse continues. Mehdi just can’t score against his former team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Man what the heck is Veron doing ? Horrible. Hasn’t had a single good pass.
                    He is shite tonight
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Porto defense always lets in a few sooties. Happened a lot last season but I can’t remember 3 in a row like that. Field also didn’t help their game. Zaidu and Veron are also painful to watch.
                      The whole D core sucked.
                      Pepe and Marcano are too old, Zaidu is soorakh and Jao Mario had terrible day

Comment

Tony scores

Comment

The young Pepe sucked big time tonight.

Comment

I think SC sees sporting as his only rival and since they have lost a couple of games
                            and they currently sit at 4 point in the table, he is experimenting with some of his squad players
                            They deserved the loss tonight. They were shite.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

از این SC بعید نیست تونی رو بازی بعد استازت بزنه [emoji16]

Comment

Sporting struggling as well. If Benfica win the gap will be 3 points so not bad. Season is long.

Comment

Working...
                                X