This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    It's an issue with the away match in Israel. Dejagah and ARJ had to deal with it. With an Iranian passport, it will not be possible without the IDF basically doing a 48-hour interrogation and strip search on our players and make them miss the match anyway. Finally, if our players decline to go to Israel, they will be labeled "anti-semitic" by the neocon/zionist media outlets and asked to be barred from the WC.
    Thanks, but I was more interested in inquiring about PSGman#19's stance as opposed to something I was already aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Thanks, but I was more interested in inquiring about PSGman#19's stance as opposed to something I was already aware of.
      Glad you knew about this. But it makes me even more perplexed that you jumped straight to “are you anti-Semitic?” From PSG’s comment. Nothing in his comment struck me as anti-Semitic. I think he is concerned about the same things I mentioned above. Honestly, the non-sequitur use of the Anti-Semitic label/accusation is the problem (here and elsewhere).

Comment

Glad you knew about this. But it makes me even more perplexed that you jumped straight to “are you anti-Semitic?” From PSG’s comment. Nothing in his comment struck me as anti-Semitic. I think he is concerned about the same things I mentioned above. Honestly, the non-sequitur use of the Anti-Semitic label/accusation is the problem (here and elsewhere).
        Well, to clarify I didn't base my question solely on that post alone, but on other discussions as well I have seen or had with PSGman#19.

Another thing I would like to clarify is that my usage of the word Semitic wasn't limited only to Jews, but to Arabs as well. I have no problem if he is or isn't, I was just asking him out of curiosity.

Anyways, I just don't see repeatedly avoiding to face Israel at the sports level as a sustainable solution every time Iran gets drawn against them. What if Iran gets lined up to face Israel in the World Cup or another sport?

Comment

^I agree it’s not sustainable

Comment

Lady Luck will not be so kind next time Athletico Madrid!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Per Portuguese media: Taremi is battling against time to be fit for Sunday's match at Rio Ave. He appears to be a long way off from recovery, but the club believes he can recover in time.

Hoping he's not rushed back too soon.

Comment

better rest him up this game... porto shouldnt have any problems beating a soortkh newly promoted team..!

Comment

Comment

Taremi will undergo a fitness test during morning training to see if he can play against Rio Ave.

Comment

Taremi will undergo a fitness test during morning training to see if he can play against Rio Ave.
                          he heasnt been training all week! Its not professional to start him, they should worry a bit more about his health than his goalscoring right now! that was crazy keeping him on 30min with an injury ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            he heasnt been training all week! Its not professional to start him, they should worry a bit more about his health than his goalscoring right now! that was crazy keeping him on 30min with an injury ffs
                            I'm sure they won't play him if he's not ready.

SC said that it was Taremi's decision to stay in the match.

Taremi also tweeted that he was okay.

It may be that he was kept from training this week as a precaution, rather than because of a concerning injury.

Porto will not take chances with their best striker, I'm sure. One thing I've learned, Porto values their investments very highly.

Comment

Porto and mehdi keeping it suspenseful.

If Taremi does not pass a fitness test today, it will be his first time missing a Porto match.

And to add a little more spice to this situation: Rio is the only team Taremi has not scored against in Liga Nos!

Comment

How on earth can someone's knee contort like that and be ok to play? It was the kind of replay that comes with a viewer warning. He should rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X