This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Carlos Carvalhal rafte morrabbigari dar Al-Wahda (rid).

Shayad pas az jaame jahani betoonim yek pishnahadi behesh bedim beshe morrabbie TM, hala ke do-ghadamie Iran ast.
    had we more preparations time, woulda even preferred him to CQ for TM..!!
    on a very limited viewing, he comes across to me as having a similarly to CQ fiery/no nonsense, combative attitude towards his bosses/authority?? (perhaps that's why he gets (fired/quits ) jobs all so frequently regardless of successful spells with nearly every team he coaches too..!!) probably not a very diplomatic guy or too much of a "my way or hwy" sorta dude..!!?
    His teams plays a very well balanced, smart Team football and most times and most all his players seem to be well in tune and comfortable playing with his desired game tactics..!!
    he obviously has great eye for talent and how to integrate them into his system of play...! im especially impressed by how Quickly he stamps his signature attractive Team Football after he goes to a new job..!

Comment

Comment

طارمی: شان تیم ملی پایین آمده

Comment

They won 2-1 vs vitoria SC.
          Seems, like he started but didn't score

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            They won 2-1 vs vitoria SC.
            Seems, like he started but didn't score

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

assisted the first goal

Comment

Uproar over Chico transfer. He was earning 2,000 euros a month and is now going to earn 1.35M salary in the Netherlands. Fans criticize club.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Uproar over Chico transfer. He was earning 2,000 euros a month and is now going to earn 1.35M salary in the Netherlands. Fans criticize club.
                He’s going to explode in Ajax, I think it’s a good move for him at the right time.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Carvalhal has a unique style which I think balances attack and defence very well.
                  He would have been my second choice after CQ in a fantasy world earlier in the year. I don't think he would get as many points as CQ coming into TM, but he is a really intelligent guy who knows Iranian football and followed our players, and a top coach.
                  Coaches like Carvahal and also SC (Porto coach) are probably the future big portugese coaches/NT coaches.

Should snatch them if we can, but doubt half of iff board know who Carvahal is..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Taremi making sure his meeting is nothing to do with TM staff/situation
                    How fucked up this whole thing has become! Why is there a tradition that is become so established that players can go public with their opinions or whatever?

Whatever IFF is going to do one of them should be to stop this shit once and for all.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post

Taremi making sure his meeting is nothing to do with TM staff/situation
                      How fucked up this whole thing has become! Why is there a tradition that is become so established that players can go public with their opinions or whatever?

Whatever IFF is going to do one of them should be to stop this shit once and for all.
                      Agreed. Mehdi has divided and hurt this team more than Skocic ever could. CQ would've banned him by now. It's been evident for months that Mehdi felt he was too good for TM, even the way he interacted with younger players. Very disappointing! He is certainly not leadership material.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                        Agreed. Mehdi has divided and hurt this team more than Skocic ever could. CQ would've banned him by now. It's been evident for months that Mehdi felt he was too good for TM, even the way he interacted with younger players. Very disappointing! He is certainly not leadership material.
                        What has really put me completely off this guy is when he said. 40 /50 players have been invited to TM and that it should be a dream for players to wear TM jersey!!!! Do you know what that means? It means he doesn't believe in giving a chance to other potential players who might actually going through a very good and fit spell. He basically wants an exclusive TM with players he has bonded with. He sees himself above everyone else and anyone who is picked for TM squad is below him and Skocic has committed a sin for inviting 40/50 plyers to assess their fitness and availability. WTF??? Talking about opening ones mouth and blurting out whatever comes out without giving it a thought. You and I can do that but not a professional player.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

What has really put me completely off this guy is when he said. 40 /50 players have been invited to TM and that it should be a dream for players to wear TM jersey!!!! Do you know what that means? It means he doesn't believe in giving a chance to other potential players who might actually going through a very good and fit spell. He basically wants an exclusive TM with players he has bonded with. He sees himself above everyone else and anyone who is picked for TM squad is below him and Skocic has committed a sin for inviting 40/50 plyers to assess their fitness and availability. WTF??? Talking about opening ones mouth and blurting out whatever comes out without giving it a thought. You and I can do that but not a professional player.
                          It's apparent which TM players will become the new Azizi/Karimi's and which ones will become the Nekounams/Mahdavikias

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            It's apparent which TM players will become the new Azizi/Karimi's and which ones will become the Nekounams/Mahdavikias
                            Glad you mentioned two of our most professional players that were both great on and off the pitch to be examples for all our football players. Both so well spoken, so full of confidence and sounifying.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

The irony is that he started of talking about how upset he was that as a youth he wasn't given the opportunity to play in his clubs and it really upset him and held him back from reaching his potential
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Skocic wouldnt be at the world cup if not for taremi so dont see how he kicks him out. Putting taremi in same bracket as rahmati with all due respect is an insult to us that are watching football. The respective levels and their impact on TM are not even comparable.

Comment

Working...
                                X