X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr3VAMUoylE

Comment

Oh man Im solooking forward to this intervue, but its scary, might be the last we se of Mehdi in NT if we dont change the coach, bcuz he will probably tear iff a new one with some perfectly laid sneaky comment somewhere in the intervue. And probably Sko aswel..

And also lol at Adel, "Its great weather, then making the fingers look like he is holding the joint..

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Looks like Mbemba will sign with Marsielle. Sorry, Nokhodi jan.

Comment

I don't know why Porto after losing Vitinha didn't bring Trincão back to Dragão

Instead he's gone for Sporting Lisbon despite having had no affiliation with them before

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/footb...be-de-portugal

Porto easily had the money for this and missed out on a like-for-like replacement for Vitinha

Comment

^ True! But Porto is in penny pinching mode. They are selling everything, buying nothing. They lost 3 key players (Vitinha, Vieira, and Mbemba) and have made zero notable acquisitions.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                ^ True! But Porto is in penny pinching mode. They are selling everything, buying nothing. They lost 3 key players (Vitinha, Vieira, and Mbemba) and have made zero notable acquisitions.
                Carmo is their record signing and huge acquisition for cb position (big upgrade to mbemba).

Still really need at least 2 high quality midfield buys to replace vitinha and vieira

Comment

^ Ah yes, forgot about him! Thanks for the reminder. I was thinking more in the midfield and offense initially (although I cited the loss of Mbemba).

Comment

Ajax have triggered the release clause in Conceicao Jr contract.

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...eforco-do-ajax

Comment

good choice for junior so that people dont blame nepotism for his selection, and so he can develop in ajax academy

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Looks like Mbemba will sign with Marsielle. Sorry, Nokhodi jan.
                        damn ... big loss...! especially so on Free..!! :/
                        wonder how much truth is there to his age accuracy rumors..??
                        his void will be felt until that rapist dude and that new CB Carmo gets into groove of their style of play..!! cheapass porto payed 20mil for the new guy...so he better be good...!!? we'll see.. i guess

Comment

Is the violent rapist/armed robber even allowed to travel? He's got an unserved five year sentence in Spain right?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            good choice for junior so that people dont blame nepotism for his selection, and so he can develop in ajax academy
                            yea, he still has much developing to do in order to become a force in more challenging/physical leagues ... dude is still way too lightweight and tunnel-visiony in his attacking forays.. .... but he is going to a league suitable for his skill and at a fair price for his age i guess..?

Comment

Carlos Carvalhal rafte morrabbigari dar Al-Wahda (rid).

Shayad pas az jaame jahani betoonim yek pishnahadi behesh bedim beshe morrabbie TM, hala ke do-ghadamie Iran ast.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Carvalhal has a unique style which I think balances attack and defence very well.

He would have been my second choice after CQ in a fantasy world earlier in the year. I don't think he would get as many points as CQ coming into TM, but he is a really intelligent guy who knows Iranian football and followed our players, and a top coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X