Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is he really referring to? I dont think it's Rezaian. If I'm not mistaken, Ramin was not part of the Taremis's Instagram post?

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/183313...می-خوری

He's talking about player that has not been part of the team for a while and has been kicked out of several clubs because he was wanted. And I guess this player has been sharing Taremi's IG Post as well which Ramid did not. Is is Hajsafi, Saman, Omid Ebrahimi, Alirezsa, Karim or Ezzi? Because These were part of the Taermis IG story and none of these guys has been kicked out of their club. Only player that has not been in TM for a while among this group is Omid Ebrahimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Who is he really referring to? I dont think it's Rezaian. If I'm not mistaken, Ramin was not part of the Taremis's Instagram post?
      Ramin did share Taremi’s instagram story along with a message, “be a real man like him [Taremi] always”.

Comment

He's talking about player that has not been part of the team for a while and has been kicked out of several clubs because he was wanted. And I guess this player has been sharing Taremi's IG Post as well which Ramid did not. Is is Hajsafi, Saman, Omid Ebrahimi, Alirezsa, Karim or Ezzi? Because These were part of the Taermis IG story and none of these guys has been kicked out of their club. Only player that has not been in TM for a while among this group is Omid Ebrahimi.
        It's Rezaiean. Both unfollowed each other on IG and did it after the posts came out.

Ramin in his story supported Mehdi's post and called him a "real man" - maybe implying the other side (in particular Sardar) was not a real man?

Perhaps why Sardar kept saying the he was a real man and not one who puts his body image up on IG. He was hurt by this comment.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think it's Saeid Ezz! Didn't he post some self training videos and stuff that Sardar refers to.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            I think it's Saeid Ezz! Didn't he post some self training videos and stuff that Sardar refers to.

It’s Ramin for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              It’s Ramin for sure.
              What's Ramins stake in all this. So skocic didn't call him up but I doubt any other coach will...what's his end game?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

I don't think it's Ezzi. Sadra wouldn't dare to talk like this about Ezzi since he knows that Ezzi will definitely be part of the WC squad and has probably support form other players. I guess as other mentioned, he's referring to Ramin

Comment

I don't think it's Ezzi. Sadra wouldn't dare to talk like this about Ezzi since he knows that Ezzi will definitely be part of the WC squad and has probably support form other players. I guess as other mentioned, he's referring to Ramin
                  Ya makes sense. Ramin is very polarizing. I wonder if he will get a callup under new coach. I see his effect as being AK8 like in 2006.

Comment

And here is the proof.

Comment

Is this a Taremi Porto discussion or a bunch of yenta rumour mills??

Comment

Porto trained normally today in the morning but didn't train on the pitch in the afternoon, instead replacing it with a video session. The air quality in the afternoon was poor, due to the fires in the region. Portugal is dealing with multiple major fires.

Comment

I had a dream he signed for Chelsea . Would be a dream come true for me haha
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

They play a friendly against Portimonense, kicked off 30 minutes ago. I dont know if there are any channel broadcasting.

Comment

Game ended 0-1 Porto. I dont have any clue about the line-ups and goal scorer, if Payam or Mehdi played or not.

Comment

Galeno Scored.

Campeões nacionais regressam ao Porto já nesta quinta-feira
                                O estágio de pré-temporada que o FC Porto iniciou no Algarve no dia 7 terminou nesta quinta-feira com um treino com jogo diante do Portimonense, no Portimão Estádio.

Galeno fez o único golo do treino com jogo (1-0), no qual Sérgio Conceição utilizou os seguintes jogadores: Diogo Costa, João Mário, Pepe, Marcano, Zaidu, Bruno Costa, Eustaquio, Galeno, Otávio, Gonçalo Borges, Toni Martínez, Marchesín, Rodrigo Conceição, Fábio Cardoso, David Carmo, Wendell, Marko Grujic, Matheus Uribe, Francisco Conceição, Pepê, Mehdi Taremi, Evanilson, Cláudio Ramos, Fernando Andrade, Danny Namaso, João Marcelo, Bernardo Folha e Vasco Sousa.

No boletim clínico portista figura o nome de Wilson Manafá (treino condicionado, trabalho de ginásio e tratamento), enquanto Francisco Meixedo fez trabalho específico.

Os campeões nacionais viajam ao final da tarde para o Porto.

https://www.fcporto.pt/pt/noticias/2...-estagio-a-sul

Comment

Working...
                                X