X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Past conflicts with Porto x Sporting give Taremi extra motivation.“

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      why are you still trying to split up the only chance we have at a respectable showing? Give it a rest, the two of them have publicly said they have no beef yet you keep clinging to it...
      Please read what I wrote again before judging quickly. What are you talking about me still trying to split Taremi and Sardar??? Show me one post where I said or indicated that Taremi and Sardar have a beef with each other.

Omids had the hypothesis that Taremi did ask Sardar to change his post, and Sardar refused, hence why Taremi was forced to post his reply on IG. I don't believe this hypothesis to be true as evidenced by Sardar and Taremi's good relations, and I posed a question to people that believe in that hypothesis. I said "IF you think Taremi tried to talk to Azmoun in order to change his post and Azmoun refused, let me ask you a question. Do you want Taremi and Azmoun to play together in TM???"

I should give it a rest??? And wtf am I clinging to??? Dude, take a vacation and get away from the screens.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Please read what I wrote again before judging quickly. What are you talking about me still trying to split Taremi and Sardar??? Show me one post where I said or indicated that Taremi and Sardar have a beef with each other.

Omids had the hypothesis that Taremi did ask Sardar to change his post, and Sardar refused, hence why Taremi was forced to post his reply on IG. I don't believe this hypothesis to be true as evidenced by Sardar and Taremi's good relations, and I posed a question to people that believe in that hypothesis. I said "IF you think Taremi tried to talk to Azmoun in order to change his post and Azmoun refused, let me ask you a question. Do you want Taremi and Azmoun to play together in TM???"

I should give it a rest??? And wtf am I clinging to??? Dude, take a vacation and get away from the screens.
        Stop trying to divide Azmoun and Taremi.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Still no rumors of Chelsea going after Taremi?
              How many Iranians should score against them before they wake up?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                lol =)

Comment

FC Porto-Sporting: a classic tailored to the "producer" Taremi

Forward impresses: he was directly linked to 81 goals - including assists - and has already won in all competitions. He alone is responsible for more than a third of the team's production.

A special classic for Taremi. On Saturday, if used by Sérgio Conceição - as can be expected -, the Iranian will make his 100th game for FC Porto and will try to leave his mark. Something that, looking at the statistics, has strong possibilities of happening.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...nteudo_fechado

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I have a feeling there is a 50/50 chance of him leaving this transfer window, I think it will be either to Italy (AC Milan most likely) or Spain (Athletico & Sevilla only viable options), and perhaps even lower-ranked Premier League teams (Wolves/Everton/Southhampton). If he leaves, it will be during the very last days, as Porto want the maximum payout.

Comment

Comment

is he starting i assume../

Comment

any links? Thanks guys

Comment

Starting as expected

Comment

Morita starting for Sporting after 1.5 years in Santa Clara. Two Iranians recently ran back to IPL from this club. And where is our midfielder? 2nd division in Denmark…

Comment

any good link with english commentary? thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X