This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    he could also be an ideal back-up/striking partner to Benzema..??
    he is way.... way more than just a goal-scoring Forward..!!
    honestly, i can't recall a totally lackluster game from him ever .. in any outfit...? especially since becoming a regular at TM..!! cause i wasnt following him prior to that anyhow..!
    With Luka Jovic gone, and if they sell off Mariano, then he certainly can be backup to Benzema. That would be a dream scenario for him.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      With Luka Jovic gone, and if they sell off Mariano, then he certainly can be backup to Benzema. That would be a dream scenario for him.
      He is not hype enough for real madrid. I don't even think Perez will look at him

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
        Dortmund is currently looking for a replacement for Sebastian Haller.

Here I have someone for you our King Mehdi Taremi who would bring you title chances and explode the Bundesliga.

It would be a dream to see Mehdi and Sardar together in the Bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          34 years, never played UCL

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            34 years, never played UCL
            I don't agree with the signing, but their line of thinking makes sense. They want someone who's proven in Bundesliga that can fill in for a year while Haller recovers from his cancer.

Comment

Well they paid 4 mio for him and expect haller to be back eventually. Makes perfect sense, clearly nobody is targetting somebody with profile of taremi as stop gap

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

United are in desperate need of a cheap and proven striker right now. They nearly resorted to a 33-year-old racist has been, Arnautović!

It fucking pains me to see Taremi not even mentioned once by the press or even fans with high knowledge of international football. Besides the Iranian issue, he really must have a shit-tier agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                    United are in desperate need of a cheap and proven striker right now. They nearly resorted to a 33-year-old racist has been, Arnautović!

It fucking pains me to see Taremi not even mentioned once by the press or even fans with high knowledge of international football. Besides the Iranian issue, he really must have a shit-tier agent.
                    According to the Dutch media, ManUtd / ten Hag will go for Gakpo from PSV...
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      According to the Dutch media, ManUtd / ten Hag will go for Gakpo from PSV...
                      Again, as I said, the Dutch really know how to help out their compatriots.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        This is actually quite disconcerting as a Man United fan. We all know how players overperform in the Dutch league.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Dutch, danish, french, portuguese etc.. I guess the world except one country

Comment

I was thinking the same.. same with Chelsea, I guess the fact that Iranians have hardly ever done well on the EPL makes a difference..
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Chelsea under their new ownership they are giving "older" players more of a chance now. I personally think he would be such a good fit there given their current team / style of play. I wish they would consider him, that would be the only team I would like to see him move to . But sadly this is not a reality..
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                                I was thinking the same.. same with Chelsea, I guess the fact that Iranians have hardly ever done well on the EPL makes a difference..
                                The Dutch haven’t done well since van Persie!

Comment

Working...
                                X