This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. He is a star in a world class team, I don't get why some members want him to leave to a club, where he has more competition, and where he would need time to adjust. Look what happened to Jahanbakhsh. It's not like he went to Arsenal or Manchester United, and yet his career went downhill since. I want Mehdi to stay at Porto for now.
    I personally think staying at Porto pre WC is right move. But still, comparing him to ARJ is just not fair to either player. Taremi is on a different level in all categories. The only thing they share in common is a passport.

ARJ never had anywhere close to taremi level of performance, zero CL track record, let alone performances against the teams taremi has dominated. Not to mention quality of portuguese league is much higher than holland.

To claim that bc ARJ failed badly somehow that can give us an indication of how taremi would fair in top league is not realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
      Exactly my thoughts. He is a star in a world class team, I don't get why some members want him to leave to a club, where he has more competition, and where he would need time to adjust. Look what happened to Jahanbakhsh. It's not like he went to Arsenal or Manchester United, and yet his career went downhill since. I want Mehdi to stay at Porto for now.
      LOL... Haji you compare ARJ with MT9? Chi zadi..Baba

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
        LOL... Haji you compare ARJ with MT9? Chi zadi..Baba
        Lol, motasefane hanuz hichi nazadim. I am not saying he can't make it in a better league, but the risk is always there unfortunately. A goal draught, being benched or any other form of mental struggles. It would just not make sense for him to leave Porto now. Especially not to Italy or Turkey.

Comment

Comment

"Top scorer on the attack for the crown"
            Last edited by webmaster; 08-07-2022, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Highlights of Mehdi's first season playing for FC Porto. He has come a long way!

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                He already said he is being dropped for the World Cup man idk why ppl think what Taremi is doing now matters anyway he going to be dropped or mysteriously have covid and miss the games the way we going right now ..
                when did eskoocher said such a thing..??

he'd be a fool to say such a thing, cause that would all but seal his fate so far as coaching TM at WC...!! and Rightly so ...

I suppose he could retaliate against Mehdi by benching him frequently when in gutter already but that's just about all ...!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  PSG director is portuguese (Luis Campos). They are searching a tall striker (someone like Giroud I guess). Don't think Taremi would play much with messi mbappe neymar ekitike there. Also don't forget Iranian = benched from the beginning and for every minimal mistake.
                  Chelsea, United (if Cr7 leaves) or Atletico would be a better choice.
                  Btw United is after Arnautovic and Rabiot lool. They are soooo dumb

Comment

united would be among worst possible outcomes and I doubt he would do it. They are a mess and most players avoiding them like the plague. Not a better team than porto either

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Btw United is after Arnautovic and Rabiot lool. They are soooo dumb
                      They are after Rabiot after failing to attract De Jong. Arnautovic is prem-proven and has bagged 15 goals for Bologna this past season.

Also, Dortmund are looking at Anthony Modeste.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        united would be among worst possible outcomes and I doubt he would do it. They are a mess and most players avoiding them like the plague. Not a better team than porto either
                        The Erik ten Hag era is already off to a shaky start and lockerroom fissures have emerged. He should definitely not go there. But hey, they looked great in the preseason.

Outside Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea and perhaps Tottenham - I don't know who is better than Porto in the Premier League.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Rabiot is a lazy overrated player. He is just lucky he has the right nationality. Only Dutch recent NT exports are as overrated. In their case, they can rely on their passport and some dutch coach doing partybazi (ten hag, koeman..)

Comment

Really not sayin this cause Taremi is iranian, but everyone with a bit of footballing brain would agree that right now, and for the past 1 1/2 to 2 years he easily has been one of the top 10 FW's in the world.

A club like ManUtd. waghean ride to not give Taremi a shot but go after Arnautovic who is 3-4 years older. Just sayin, anyways its better for him not to join that shit club anyways. I would rather approve AC Milan.

Comment

As seen in every Liga Nos keeper’s nightmares (courtesy of Mehdi Taremi!)

Comment

he could also be an ideal back-up/striking partner to Benzema..??
                                he is way.... way more than just a goal-scoring Forward..!!
                                honestly, i can't recall a totally lackluster game from him ever .. in any outfit...? especially since becoming a regular at TM..!! cause i wasnt following him prior to that anyhow..!

Comment

Working...
                                X