Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, does allahyar deserve his spot? Turn over rate has been close to 100%

Comment

Definitely past his prime and officially washed up.

Comment

GOALLLL Jahanbakhshhh

Comment

This is exactly how to describe him, i watch this game since 15 min, he had 3 contacts and lost all 3 balls, then scores.........

Comment

He had a nice run behind and shot just before that but he’s playing like he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders. Goals will do him good but it’s his passing percentage that is letting him down. It’s like he needs to go back to the basics , he is pushing for that perfect ball when the space isn’t open to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              He had a nice run behind and shot just before that but he’s playing like he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders. Goals will do him good but it’s his passing percentage that is letting him down. It’s like he needs to go back to the basics , he is pushing for that perfect ball when the space isn’t open to play it.
              There is a psychological barrier he keeps pushing against - if you look at his carefree performance for NEC and AZ he never had this.

Now he keeps wanting to prove himself as having a cultured and refined playing style but he is just over-thinking things and keeps losing the ball when there are easier options. Potter's criticism of him was right, in retrospect - that he shouldn't just keep trying to hunt the spectacular.

This has been now 4 years that he is doing this, he needs to go back to original JB

Comment

He tries to thread the needle too often.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Current situation of TM starters…. Our captain forgot how to play football. Azmoun is playing CM. Ezatolahi doesn’t have a job. Moharrami will eventually get injured. Gholizadeh is average. Noorafkan isn’t a footballer. The rest are in Qatar or Emirates.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Current situation of TM starters…. Our captain forgot how to play football. Azmoun is playing CM. Ezatolahi doesn’t have a job. Moharrami will eventually get injured. Gholizadeh is average. Noorafkan isn’t a footballer. The rest are in Qatar or Emirates.
                    But we have a coach who has a game plan against England "I am Croatian!"

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                      I mean, does allahyar deserve his spot? Turn over rate has been close to 100%
                      Allahyar, me, you, a log, sage hamsayeh….

Comment

Allahyar, me, you, a log, sage hamsayeh….
                        why so rude towards our own? really miss the point here?
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          why so rude towards our own? really miss the point here?
                          You could do a better job too.

Comment

dont think he is finished, he has some very nice parts of game, and scores goals. maybe, he should focus on his strenghts and then play more easy passes and mix it up, take down errorprocentage and play to his strenghts. keep it easy sometimes. i dont know just a thought that popped up, maybe easier said than doing it though..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              dont think he is finished, he has some very nice parts of game, and scores goals. maybe, he should focus on his strenghts and then play more easy passes and mix it up, take down errorprocentage and play to his strenghts. keep it easy sometimes. i dont know just a thought that popped up, maybe easier said than doing it though..
                              For Iranians a player is never finished. It takes a lot to reach that status. 35 year Masoud was supposedly still useful until the red card against Iraq. For JB fans, don’t worry about me. Your favorite millionaire will remain in TM for another 6-7 years.

Comment

For Iranians a player is never finished. It takes a lot to reach that status. 35 year Masoud was supposedly still useful until the red card against Iraq. For JB fans, don’t worry about me. Your favorite millionaire will remain in TM for another 6-7 years.
                                well, that coins has 2 sides though, as soon as a player does a move thats unpopular, drops form for a few months many say player is finished. not particulary talking about arj here.. some even wrote taremi was finished last year when he didnt score for a while. same with ghaedi after his drop of form after the move to qatar.. and many many many more.

about masoud, dont think many except the coach wanted him om the tm pitch after 34,,
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X