Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Alireza scored a brace against Ajax to save NEC from automatic relegation - 2013/2014 season

Look how tenacious he was for both goals - pure hunter instinct

Is he the same player as he was back then? I hope so....

Comment

He doesn’t have the lateral or vertical quickness or the trickiness or the engine to be a starter for the big clubs day in day out in the midfield, he could play striker though cause JB finishing is goof anytime he plays up front he scores….

Comment

This guy coached the team for one season over 30 years ago. He is not exactly Sir Alex. I did not see the game but the ticker on FotMob has him playing for less than 30 minutes and drawing several calls and attempting several shots. Maybe it is the quality of the shots that has pissed this guy off. They were already down 2 goals when he came in. He'll probably start in the next match.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          When Alireza scored a brace against Ajax to save NEC from automatic relegation - 2013/2014 season
          Look how tenacious he was for both goals - pure hunter instinct

Is he the same player as he was back then? I hope so....
          Wow i had forgotten about those games, he looked a bit more explosive and fast back then. Might be whats missing these dayz.

First ajax goal was a beautiful goal aswell, alis brace realy saved that guy 😅

Ajax had some good players at that team back then..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            this is one of those situations where his salary cannot be handled by smaller clubs. Ali is making as much money as half of the NEC squad. if feyenoord pays him to leave then yes but otherwise we have a problem

This opinion piece from a former coach talks about loan (if it were to happen).

Comment

Feyenoord closing in on Idrissi (Former AZ winger), that will be loaned from Sevilla. They are also looking to get other wingers.

Seems like JB has no place at this Feyenoord and most likely has to leave.

Comment

http://alborzvarzeshi.com/News/d?id=...10504004442426

Mohammadreza Koushki is on trial with Feyenoord's U-21.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

http://alborzvarzeshi.com/News/d?id=...10504004442426

Mohammadreza Koushki is on trial with Feyenoord's U-21.
                  I hope his trial is a success and he gets a contract. We have so many talented players who have the potential to succeed in Europe. Many are capable of starting their careers in Holland, Portugal and Belgium who scout our young guns.

I'm optimistic about seeing more and more of our players transfer abroad. Some may disagree with me but players like Mehdi Taremi, Sardar Azmoun and Alireza Jahanbakhsh are a HUGE help in paving the way for our fooballers.

Best wishes for Koushki!

Comment

Just checked his transfermarkt page and he has the same agent as ARJ so fair play to Alireza and his team for getting this trial sorted for him.

Comment

Alireza starting in a Friendly VS NAC in about 50 minutes. Game is shown on Feyenoord's youtube account.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Options are NEC, NAC or Excelsior

I prefer NEC

https://feyenoordreport.nl/2022/07/2...medium=twitter
                        thats not what the article says! This is the interview i already mentioned a few days ago with ex-coach Jacobs.
                        Jacobs says that AliReza is no Feyenoord material, and skeptical states he is good enough for small eredivisie teams such as Excelsior / NEC Nijmegen and/or 2nd division (!!) top team NAC.

AliReza will not move this year (as far as i know through certain person).
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

And we destroyed the coach of Brighton for not playing him, Alireza clearly didn't develop anymore at some time and is very weak in some points, he loses the ball to fast, maybe he needs a coach who finds the best matching position/team for him.

I wish he moves to a smaller team because he wont become happy at Feyenord.

Comment

Baazie doostanaeh ba Breda, JB dar tarkibe team ast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ycKkxf6ZF0
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wow, every touch of JB has been horrid so far. What’s happened to him

Comment

Finished player.

Comment

Working...
                                X