Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wont work..... he is way too erratic of a passer for those positions.... a turn-over machine..!!

Comment

Best position he can be molded into (for TM’s sake) is a RWB. He has a great engine and has the ability to get forward fast and back track fast on counters. That position will require someone good on crosses as well and someone with some physical toughness as well….both of which ARJ brings to the table. I trust him 100x more than moharami.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Unfortunately, I think we'll have to get used to images like this (being used as a sub) for this season as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Best position he can be molded into (for TM’s sake) is a RWB. He has a great engine and has the ability to get forward fast and back track fast on counters. That position will require someone good on crosses as well and someone with some physical toughness as well….both of which ARJ brings to the table. I trust him 100x more than moharami.
          I think he could fit into Dejagahs role as well in this stage of his career. RMC role as a Mezzala playing out wide.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

BREAKING:
            Jahanbakhsh will be presented with the open day on Saturday.
            He will be flown by helicopter from Rotterdam to Nijmegen and will land at the center spot.
            #necnijmegen
            I don't know how reliable this is, so take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Options are NEC, NAC or Excelsior

I prefer NEC

https://feyenoordreport.nl/2022/07/2...medium=twitter

Comment

id like him to stay at feyenoord but going back to the old enviroment where he had sucess can also be a great move. he apparently thrived there and will have another experiance there. many players bounce back when in this sort of enviroment.. so why not.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Poor guy. He’s too beautiful for this.

Comment

this is one of those situations where his salary cannot be handled by smaller clubs. Ali is making as much money as half of the NEC squad. if feyenoord pays him to leave then yes but otherwise we have a problem

Comment

Probably will be a loan where the new team only pays a fraction of his salary. Rest is paid by Feyenoord.

Comment

Back to NEC at 28… After so much slandering of Potter…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          Back to NEC at 28… After so much slandering of Potter…
                          To be honest, I think most of the board respected Potter - I don't think he is a legendary coach but what he did for Brighton (and for Ostersunds) were both impressive. He's probably one of the best younger english coaches they have had for a while.

Alireza's performances for TM improved considerably (after always being so much better for AZ than he was for TM), maybe his club training helped in that - who knows...

It's one of the instances where a vocal minority here has a large impact, kinda like the 5-6 member anti-CQ vendetta squad

Comment

If he goes to NEC they better make him club captain. They loved him there so much it can do wonders for his confidence. I just don’t know how they’d be able to afford him
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              If he goes to NEC they better make him club captain. They loved him there so much it can do wonders for his confidence. I just don’t know how they’d be able to afford him
                              He already cut his salary to a fifth when he moved from Brighton to Feyenoord, right? I suspect he will do the same again....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                He already cut his salary to a fifth when he moved from Brighton to Feyenoord, right? I suspect he will do the same again....
                                Its no probs its world cup investment then he can go make big money in qatar in few years if he doesnt make big succes in top scorer race in eredivise again.

Plus if its a loan, succes then back in form to Feyenoord maybe?
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X