This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    There's still hope for him in the Greek, Turkish or Qatar leagues. That's assuming he doesn't they to stick around Feyenoord and waste more time trying to prove himself.
    Still too early to go to Qatar. I think no Turkish top team will take him, and if he went to Greece maybe AEK or PAOK would want him.

Comment

His wages would be an issue for smaller clubs in Holland - i know Pajam has explained before the wage structure there. If not then could see him end up back at NEC.

The good thing is that he continues to decline that we have options coming through in the wide areas. At the moment though at an international level I think he should start.

Comment

Played 30 minutes. Didn’t have a bad game. Couple of shots on goal. By my account only one bad pass giveaway. You see, he is improving already. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          Played 30 minutes. Didn’t have a bad game. Couple of shots on goal. By my account only one bad pass giveaway. You see, he is improving already. Lol
          It was his typical Feyenoord appearance. A bit more tidy in terms of turnovers.
          Did look very desperate to to score and took some shots that where selfish, and at times got in the way of his teammates.

I also wonder wtf happened to his crossing. He used to be very good at that, but this past year or so he barely crosses the ball when he has teammates in the box and instead tries to either hold up and wait for an overlapping FB to play a through ball to, or cuts in and has an unsuccessful dribble attempt. He had one cross today that was good, he should keep trying that.

Also not sure how much weight you want to put behind Twitter rumours, but some Feyenoord fans were talking about a possible loan.

Comment

If we're evaluating Jahanbakhsh from the lens of Team Melli, we only really need him to have one final year of good performances in Europe as that'll cover both the 2022 World Cup this Winter, followed by the 2023 AFC Asian Cup next Summer. That said, his TM performances in the last 1.5 years suggest that he can still be an excellent European player; I'm just not sure what his optimal role is...

Comment

It was his typical Feyenoord appearance. A bit more tidy in terms of turnovers.
              Did look very desperate to to score and took some shots that where selfish, and at times got in the way of his teammates.

I also wonder wtf happened to his crossing. He used to be very good at that, but this past year or so he barely crosses the ball when he has teammates in the box and instead tries to either hold up and wait for an overlapping FB to play a through ball to, or cuts in and has an unsuccessful dribble attempt. He had one cross today that was good, he should keep trying that.

Also not sure how much weight you want to put behind Twitter rumours, but some Feyenoord fans were talking about a possible loan.
              When you have a shot like him, you have to kind of let it rip. Get a shot on goal. A couple of times he took the defenders one on one and was able to get a foul. I know everyone here wants to see him succeed. But I really think we need to stop shitting all over our players every time they go through a hard time. We literally don’t have one player, who doesn’t get criticized on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                When you have a shot like him, you have to kind of let it rip. Get a shot on goal. A couple of times he took the defenders one on one and was able to get a foul. I know everyone here wants to see him succeed. But I really think we need to stop shitting all over our players every time they go through a hard time. We literally don’t have one player, who doesn’t get criticized on this board.
                The things is that a lot of his shots over the past season have either been way off target or weak low shots. He doesn't bang them in like he did in 2016-2018. I think this a side effect of him being a bit desperate and taking shots he should not.

Also, I don't think I'm shitting on him. He's my favourite player and I even had pages of argument with people last season who claimed he was one of Feyenoord's worst players (he wasn't, he was very average).

I'm just "reporting" what I saw from his performance.

Comment

Ex-Feyenoord coach Jacobs just destroyed ARJ.
                  He was really irritated to say the least and said that ARJ has no place @Feyenoord. Maybe at Excelsior or NAC (2nd division), but no way at Feyenoord.

I didn’t see him perform against Lyon, but he was a sub. Was it really that bad??
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

As long as he performs for TM beh khaayehaye bagher.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The things is that a lot of his shots over the past season have either been way off target or weak low shots. He doesn't bang them in like he did in 2016-2018. I think this a side effect of him being a bit desperate and taking shots he should not.

Also, I don't think I'm shitting on him. He's my favourite player and I even had pages of argument with people last season who claimed he was one of Feyenoord's worst players (he wasn't, he was very average).

I'm just "reporting" what I saw from his performance.
                      I apologize. It wasn’t specifically directed at you.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        Ex-Feyenoord coach Jacobs just destroyed ARJ.
                        He was really irritated to say the least and said that ARJ has no place @Feyenoord. Maybe at Excelsior or NAC (2nd division), but no way at Feyenoord.

I didn’t see him perform against Lyon, but he was a sub. Was it really that bad??
                        Against Lyon? No he wasn't that bad. Certainly not any worse than Walemark who started over him.
                        He wasn't good either though.

I think this comment is based on a streak of bad performances dating back to the end of last season. He probably had his worst performance in a Feyenoord match in last week's friendly when he got subbed out at the 30 minutes mark.

Alireza at the moment is an average Eredivise forward. To say he's 2nd Division material is exaggeration, but he also isn't near worth money he's getting at Feyenoord.

Comment

let's face it, JHB has never been a super dupper consistent performer. He has had some good moments but they were far in between less desirable displays. His TM performances have also been following the same trends.

I think the biggest problem with him, is that the position he grew up playing no longer suits him!

Comment

I wonder how he would handle the playmaker role/libero, he does have good passes, and hustles in defence and can run. or if he playes as OCM
                            problem with both, is turnovers appear in more dangerous zones..

also, still want to se him tried as lb, since he has the experiance thanks to potti..
                            anywayz, i believe he will have a good start of this season and be in form for wc, just a feeling. pree season flea season.. its real season that matters.

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB-jMnAVAvM
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                I wonder how he would handle the playmaker role/libero, he does have good passes, and hustles in defence and can run. or if he playes as OCM
                                problem with both, is turnovers appear in more dangerous zones..

also, still want to se him tried as lb, since he has the experiance thanks to potti..
                                anywayz, i believe he will have a good start of this season and be in form for wc, just a feeling. pree season flea season.. its real season that matters.

i don't know about Libero, but I have always believed that he could be a very good support striker. Sort of like what Leverkusen is trying to do with Sardar.

Comment

Working...
                                X